Withdrawls....anyone?

motor20

anyone who played on a dirt fishing team having withdrawls??

I used to look at this page a couple times a day to see what the points were and what teams were finding.

Now my life has become quiet and empty.....:(

No way dude! Keep at it. Ninja and I are lucky enough to live in the same area. Stay focused and go find some good stuff.
Go slow and deep into thy dirt my friend.

Brian

No real withdrawals here. I had a good time trying to catch the boys from Tennessee, but it got to be work because the contest was so long. I've been out four times since, and felt good that I didn't have to dig obvious clad.

Hey John mark that clad and leave it and maybe I can take a vacation and come dig it up can always use extra money . lol Better yet you could go ahead and dig it and just send it to me to get it out of your way . lol
Withdraws here already

oh dont get me wrong...

I loved the contest, like a mistress in the night she was there for me... (How poetic)?

and as soon as I get over my knee replacement surgery i'll be back out there!!!!

Hey John mark that clad and leave it and maybe I can take a vacation and come dig it up can always use extra money . lol Better yet you could go ahead and dig it and just send it to me to get it out of your way . lol
Withdraws here already
Bear....

I think that came out wrong...somewhat. When I'm hunting for contest points, it's very hard not to dig an obvious penny...which takes time. Since my hunting time, like everyone elses, is finite, I really prefer to skip those and look for silver, etc. Different story on clad in the nickel, dime, quarter areas because jewelry hides there as well.

I'll save some clad spots for you...come on out and we'll play in the dirt.

be longer than a month away..im thinkin maybe April or so...will probably be a month and a half or so long..I think 6 weeks would be good.

Awe, how about two solid months 1 May - 30 Jun 09.. That should be just right. And yes, I do miss the contest and looking at folks finds daily. It was quite fun..

Bruce

we might vote on how long the next one is...I want it to be long enough that everyone has a chance to get out but not so long that it goes dormant...I think the reason this one seemed so long was that parts of the country started getting to cold. but I do think April will be a good starting month.

we might vote on how long the next one is...I want it to be long enough that everyone has a chance to get out but not so long that it goes dormant...I think the reason this one seemed so long was that parts of the country started getting to cold. but I do think April will be a good starting month.

April here on the East Coast can be iffy to hunt, might be warm may be cold. Two solid months seem perfect to me but a vote is fair. I know it's alot of work with the contest and if you need a hand with the next contest just let me know, I really can't wait for the next one..

Bruce

I agree...Sounds like a good month to start...

Not too hot, Not too cold around here...

I cast my vote

for the months of January and February.:D The two best months in my opinion. Who's with me? Gil

You want the contest to start in January? I vote May.. 4-5 more of that white stuff perdicted for today----Boo

Bruce

Attachments

• Picture 102.jpg
    Picture 102.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 141
It may very well be May before it starts...was just thinking turkey season starts here in later april so no one will see much of me here from the first of april-the first of may as Ill be either getting ready for turkey season or actually hunting..I dont let much stand between me and my time in the woods chasin turkey:D

I'm having witdrawals big time!

JUST LOOK AT BRUCE'S PICS OF THE SNOW:mad: I'M IN A FETAL POSITION CRADLING MY MACHINE AS I TYPE:lol:
HATE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
DAVE

Back
Top Bottom