G-man422 & Lowjiber

Low

Some great finds....cant belive how many tokens you have found. Must have been a machine close by....maybe something like this

zoltar-2.jpg

Low

Some great finds....cant belive how many tokens you have found. Must have been a machine close by....maybe something like this
You know...there IS one of those there!!!!! I thought it was a phone booth!!!:lol:

Actually (just between you and I), I am tired of hunting the same place all the time. However, as my wife told me when she was pregnant..."I'm eating for two." As long as the contest is running...I GOTTA keep returning for the points.

Did you see the story of the tokens in a previous post?

I have found about 100 so far. When this darn thing is over, I'm gonna put them ALL on a scanner and post them in the regular forum. After that, I hope I NEVER dig one again.:lol: Want some? I have plenty to share.:lol:

Lowjiber finds Nov 24th... 1172.5 points to date.

Pretty poor showing today. Still had a good time with three other forum members.

"Team" Points as of Nov 25th....1172.5

Attachments

• Land Nov 24.jpg
    Land Nov 24.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 140
  • Points Nov 24.JPG
    Points Nov 24.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 105
Thanks Everyone!!!

Well, the contest is over for me. I haven't been able to get out over the holidays due to travel and family commitments.

I just wanted to thank Kris and Jake for all their hard work in support of the contest and congratulate the winning team again. I fought hard, but was beaten by a bunch of good folks.;)

I promised to post all of the tokens I found in that tiny park. Here they are...all 97 of 'em.:shock:

Respectfully,

John

Attachments

• 97 TOKENS.jpg
    97 TOKENS.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 104
You guys did great pretty hard to be guys that get more old stuff than clad , good job . HH Harold

My Last Post To This Thread...Point Summary

Lowjiber's Contest Points: 1141.25
Team Points: 1172.50

Lowjiber's Stats..............

Total Hunts Posted: 30 (That's one hunt every four days for four months.):wow:
Total Clad Coins: 1163 (Average per hunt: 38.8)
Total Tokens: 111
Total Pull Tabs: 186

Points/Hunt: 38.04

Points from other than clad, tokens, or pull tabs: 249 (jewelry, silver, gold, etc.)

I worked hard. It was fun.

Back
Top Bottom