Off work friday, paid holiday

NoelGZ

And I can't think of anything I would rather be getting paid to do than metal detecting. I'm going to get up early and hit it all day long. Even if I dont find anything significant, I will be getting paid for enjoying what I love. How bout any of you guys/gals? Anyone else off work friday? Plan on doing any dirt fishing?

Oh yeah, I'm off work.
Unfortunately we are getting 3-5" of white death tonight and below freezing for the next 5-6 days.
Detector going into hibernation until March:mad:

You don't know the half of it!
I just got permission for another farm field and now it will have to wait until spring!!!

i hate to hear that man. hopefully your winter research will all pay off come spring!

And I can't think of anything I would rather be getting paid to do than metal detecting. I'm going to get up early and hit it all day long. Even if I dont find anything significant, I will be getting paid for enjoying what I love. How bout any of you guys/gals? Anyone else off work friday? Plan on doing any dirt fishing?

Nope, Working Wed / Thurs & Fri

The wife and I are headed to Utah for the long weekend. Thought I'd take my MD along and let a couple of the grandsons "help" :laughing: me dig treasure in the park.

Back
Top Bottom