Has anybody bought this pouch

I like that design. Looks like most colors in the "Park Ranger" size are out of stock though.

I have the Omegamill Coin Elite pouch but I might have to try one of those once back in stock again.

Here's mine MattLock, still dirty from today's hunt. I have the pack mule model and have been using it since April of last year. Tough and simple, I like it. I'm even considering getting a park ranger one too as I very rarely fill mine all the way up. :grin:

Attachments

• Fotor_152789383785654.jpg
    Fotor_152789383785654.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 670
I have both a pack mule and a park ranger. They are very high quality, each handmade made by a guy in Arizona, and I bought mine directly from the maker. He does very nice work. Both of mine are custom versions. They're the best pouches I've ever used. Just shake out the dirt after every hunt and they are ready to go again.

First three pics are the smaller park ranger; last two of the pack mule.
Pack mule it about 12 inches deep, and has extra pockets for batteries, keys, gloves, snacks, etc. Not quite enough room for a tent ;)

Attachments

• 1-My park ranger_01.800.jpg
    1-My park ranger_01.800.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 577
  • 2-my park ranger-02.800.jpg
    2-my park ranger-02.800.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 594
  • 3-My park ranger-03.800.jpg
    3-My park ranger-03.800.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 547
  • Pack mule 1_2569.800.jpg
    Pack mule 1_2569.800.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 585
  • Pack mule 2_2570.800.jpg
    Pack mule 2_2570.800.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 578
The guy who makes them goes by the name “freeloader” over at treasurenet. I just ordered the Park Ranger directly from him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have both a pack mule and a park ranger. They are very high quality, each handmade made by a guy in Arizona, and I bought mine directly from the maker. He does very nice work. Both of mine are custom versions. They're the best pouches I've ever used. Just shake out the dirt after every hunt and they are ready to go again.

First three pics are the smaller park ranger; last two of the pack mule.
Pack mule it about 12 inches deep, and has extra pockets for batteries, keys, gloves, snacks, etc. Not quite enough room for a tent ;)

Can you fit a Ledche and pinpointer all in the small one ?

Can you fit a Lesche and pinpointer all in the small one ?

Yes you can.

The handle guard of the Lesche obstructs the large pocket somewhat on one side of the pouch. There is an outside loop for holding a pinpointer as well.

In the Packmule you can put a Lesche sheath into the knife pocket and save wear and tear on the pouch. It also has a pinpointer holder/loop outside the main pocket.

How much bigger is the pack mule

Packmule is probably double the volume. Actually I used the Parkranger for a year and it was fine, except I wanted storage for accessories and miscellaneous things I carry, insect relpellent, drop cloth, snacks, etc. That is the reason I got the "mule" It has three outside pockets, two zipper and one slide-in pocket.
Also, both of mine have a water bottle outside pocket.
Park ranger about 10 inches tall; Packmule about 12 inches tall.

Attachments

• Packmule and ParkRanger_2580.800.jpg
    Packmule and ParkRanger_2580.800.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 664
Really looking forward to trying this one. Thanks to the OP for bringing it to my attention.

I look for a few key things in a pouch and this one seems to have all the bases covered.

* Hangs low on the belt.
* Large trash compartment thats deep, but narrow footprint on the belt (Park Ranger version).
* Zippered compartment for the good stuff, so no worries of losing it.
* Separate compartment for clad on the outside.
* Holes to drain dirt from trash compartment.
* Spaces for pinpointer, hand digger and water bottle are also a plus.
* Has a place to attach a lanyard for the pinpointer.
* Durable materials.

Looks like a winner!

Any body use this pouch in the water?
I assume that would be really hard on the stitching??

Back
Top Bottom