my schedule is PACKED

wyoming hunter

Elite Member
my schedule is packed, on mondays and wednsdays from 6:30 to 7:00 i have weight lifting for football then i have school then after school i have football practice then this weekend i have a scrimmage but i dont think i can make it because i have to go up to billings mt. for school shopping and thry to fit mding into that but an upside i was able to purchase my new metal detector and it is arriving tuesday WOO HOO!!!!

Well your a young whipper snappewr so you can handle the heavy schedual and figure out away to fit it all together . Good luck and hang in there you can do it .

HH Harold

Gosh...I hated WIND SPRINTS in August!!!!! Thank God I'm too old to have to do that now! lol

Keep up the busy schedule. Let us know how you're doing with the new MD when you get a chance to swing.

You can definately work it all into you schedule if you try.

Congrats on your new machine.

Congratulations on your new detector. What kind is it? I am sure you will figure out how to squeeze detecting into your busy schedule. As they say, there is a time and place for everything. Good luck!!:yes:

This ain't nothin"!

Just wait 'til you're married and have a family! Between soccer, more soccer, track & field, cross country, youth groups, and running people around, and having to work, I'm lucky to get out when I do!

I wouldn't have it any other way! Hang in there, and congrats on the new machine!

:spin:

Just wait 'til you're married and have a family! Between soccer, more soccer, track & field, cross country, youth groups, and running people around, and having to work, I'm lucky to get out when I do!

I wouldn't have it any other way! Hang in there, and congrats on the new machine!

:spin:

that reminds me i have youth group on wednsday :lol: whats really cool, i got the metal detector off a gift card for 275.00 from somone i think mabe a uncle or grand parent??? but it was completely unmarked i couldnt beleive it being ive never won any thing in my life i got the ace 250 and the v4 pinpointer. :wow::wow::wow::wow:

Really glad for you WH. I think when I was in school many moons ago we called it hell week. Your young so you have plenty of energy to burn. Good luck and make sure you squeeze in that MD time.

my detector came today WOOT!!!! ill post some pics later but im too sore from practace today.

Back
Top Bottom