Can't wait

Dooh! Wonder if they are doing that entire strip, where the Riu is there are about 6 other NICE hotels all within about a mile of beach....Other than that area i'll be off to just north of the pier there, mamitas beach gets alot of traffic...

Good luck Zeemang, I'm jealous, I'm stuck up here in the frozen Midwest, USA waiting for the ground to thaw, find something good to keep us even more jealous...:D

I'm planning on getting out as much as i can while there, early morning in the wet with the beach hunter id and at night with the x terra 705 in the dryish...
I'll try to get some nice pics...I hear the scenery is nice there...

Progreso

I wondered where you were today, zeemang, Pedro and I cleaned up (well, at least I did!). BTW, don't know about conditions in Playa, but in Progreso it was drizzling and blowing a gale.

Attachments

• Progreso.jpg
    Progreso.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 149
Good Luck buddy

Enjoy that sunshine! And bring home some treasure!...Joe

beach replenishment

Good luck but if they are doing beach replenishment, ya better find a spot that the goods are not covered up with 4 ft of fresh sand,they did this in Ocean City Md the end of 2010,the machines were on the beach,i hunted close to them in November, NO hits,Old Beach Nut,did you know this,the entire beach from Md -De line down,has been replenished with new sand, Earl

Cayo, looks like you hit it hard along with pedro,WTG
It was drizzly here too, just enough to be annoying, hope it settles down tomorrow for me, but hey, i plan on getting wet tomorrow anyway...

Back
Top Bottom