OMG!!!! ACE 250 gets AMAZING find!!! I still can't believe what I found!!!

daddydigger

Forum Supporter
Howdy Diggers!!!!

Finally, I get to post an EYE POPPING, MIND BLOWING find!!! I was hunting at an older church site this afternoon and got a trashy sounding penny at 6 inches. I figured it was a zincoln and wasn't going to dig it. I started to walk away and then decided, what the heck, maybe its a deep ring or something. I was SHOCKED when out popped a little bitty coin. It looked plastic and I thought it was play money. Then I saw the seated liberty figure and I still have goosebumps!!!! 1841 seated liberty HALF DIME!!!!

I also found a silver rosie and have them side by side for comparison below.

BTW, I had the video camera going at the time and so I will be uploading a new video to youtube later!

Attachments

• IMG_0376.jpg
    IMG_0376.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 9,834
  • IMG_0383.jpg
    IMG_0383.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 9,823
  • IMG_0389.jpg
    IMG_0389.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 9,775
Hell yeah!! That is one awesome find!! AND in good condition! !

Easy to lose, hard to find

Congratulations DD Thats a tough find. I dug a 1842o half dime a couple years ago, and like you I was going to take a pass on it, but second thoughts urged me on. Just goes to show why you have to dig everything....Gil

Holy cow I would wet my pants if I found that coin! Congrats - you must have done the dance for sure!

Beautiful

Wow, outstanding find in such great shape, must have been in the ground for a long time, well done!
People just being born back then would grow up to fight in the Civil war, wow!

:cool12:

OUTSTANDING!!! Awesome find buddy!! I like that "side by side", really shows the difference!!

That is awesome! Congratulations buddy, beautiful coin you found! Great job on that and also the silver Rosie.

SWEEET!!! :waytogo:
I always wanted to see the two side by side!!!
That would blow my mind!!! Finding one of those babies!!!
Big CONGRATS

And I know what you mean. I almost walked away from my first seated coin too :yikes:. SHHHWWW that was close :lol:

Back
Top Bottom