One week and counting....

zeemang

Forum Supporter
I can't wait, in one week we are headed over to Playa Del Carmen, a bit south of Cancun, for the MONTH of July. We rented a nice condo half a block from the beach. My folks are coming down to visit for the first week and bringing my new detector which i had sent to their place a month ago, it's killing me the wait.....Needless to say i plan on spending a good portion of the month in the water.....
Lots of pics to follow, and I'll make sure there is some nice scenery in the shots when possible.....:lol::lol::lol:

I can't wait, in one week we are headed over to Playa Del Carmen, a bit south of Cancun, for the MONTH of July. We rented a nice condo half a block from the beach. My folks are coming down to visit for the first week and bringing my new detector which i had sent to their place a month ago, it's killing me the wait.....Needless to say i plan on spending a good portion of the month in the water.....
Lots of pics to follow, and I'll make sure there is some nice scenery in the shots when possible.....:lol::lol::lol:

My Son just got back from Playa Del Carma. We are proud he got to Mission to the Mayans and build a school in the jungle. He said walking up that Pyramid was life changing and they are so Happy of People. I hope you find your our treasures.... and look forward to seeing pics/

Mike

I stayed there a few years ago and the hunting was great. South of town there is a string of hotels that were excellent hunting. Hunting the beach in front of our condo I found 4 old Mexican sliver coins in a trough that opened up. One of the coins I sold in town to one of the silver merchants. He said it was some kind of collector coin. The Peso coins really add up fast, I was averaging $30-$35. a day US which paid for all of our meals. Excellent hunting in that area, hope you do well.

Chuck

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 223
Back
Top Bottom