September 1st!

For the temperature to get low enough for me to metal detect without sweating my @$(* off! :D Honestly this month I'm going to find my second silver coin. And a pre wheat copper... I hope!

This whole month going to be doing a lot of Sifting on a big dump from 1900 to 1940. Just was waiting for it to get cooler. It gets hot out there! No shade and all sage brush. Last year sifted it and got some nice tokens, coins, and marbles. Clay and modern ones. Best find was that clay Marble shooter I find. Not easy to find!

We dug all the bottles out of there years ago but never fully sifted it. It take months to fully sift this dump. I will take pictures soon.

This month

This month I become superman, stop two trains from cliding head on, then I head to an exploding volcanoe and cap it and save a desolate Islands population, from their it is to a city that is in a riot, I will restore piece and prosperity, then it is to help a bunch of small towns conquer problems with and invasion of oinkent beings who are creature that are a mixture of human, mouse, and pigs. Then to end the month I will stop a huge Sunami from hitting New York City. . . Oh did you mean goals for metal detecting. Well that would be breaking the silver barrier.

HH Michael

Their size

That be a interesting sight! Human, Mouse, and Pig hybrids. :lol:

They are the size of a human, snort like a pig, have a pig snout, look pretty much like a mouse otherwise, they talk like humans and did I mention they eat humans. It just so happens metal detectorist are their favorite meal. That is a big reason for me wanting to exterminating them.

HH Michael

For the temperature to get low enough for me to metal detect without sweating my @$(* off! :D Honestly this month I'm going to find my second silver coin. And a pre wheat copper... I hope!

Same here. I would like to be able to hunt without being soaked in sweat when I'm done.
I know of a old homestead foundation that I would like to detect, right now its a bean field, so when the beans get picked, I'l be there, my dad found a 1834 dime in EF-40 condition, but his detector is not as deep as mine.

There is also a old homestead with the foundation dated to be at least 150 years old, I would like to hunt, but its been too hot and humid.

I wanna hit up an area or two with Knight451... maybe tag-team a really large area together.

plus, it'd be *really* nice to find some gold, rings or other jewelry. OK. Maybe that's asking for a lot... but hey, a man has to have goals! ;)

Back
Top Bottom