My Last Wheatie And Then I Got Booted

So sorry to hear you've lost access to that site, Mark :( I haven't come across a virgin site like that - awesome finds you've gotten over the last couple years!

No doubt keep your eye on it, that lawsuit can't last forever - hopefully the next owner will let you back in.

Bummer you got the boot, but at least you had a good amount of time on site. Imagine how much worse it would be to hit an awesome site just once or twice and get the boot...

The time is not to lament the loss of a loved site but to remember the good times you’ve had together. :lol:
Now it’s time to move on to even more productive sites. Best of luck!

So sorry to hear you've lost access to that site, Mark :( I haven't come across a virgin site like that - awesome finds you've gotten over the last couple years!

No doubt keep your eye on it, that lawsuit can't last forever - hopefully the next owner will let you back in.
Ben, I agree its harder and harder to find any virgin ground. The few older permissions I have had seem to yield very little old and no period correct finds. HH Mark

Bummer you got the boot, but at least you had a good amount of time on site. Imagine how much worse it would be to hit an awesome site just once or twice and get the boot...
Good point, thanks for you comment . HH Mark

The time is not to lament the loss of a loved site but to remember the good times you’ve had together. :lol:
Now it’s time to move on to even more productive sites. Best of luck!
Thanks, you are correct, time to move on. HH Mark

Back
Top Bottom