* Favourite Beach Gold *

meggie

Elite Member
Spent some time on a new beach this afternoon,targets were scarce so I moved on to my favorite little beach.Scored a few coins & a couple of sinkers and then this beauty popped out .. 9ct band weight 5.2 grams.

Loving the Nox!

After seven straight days and 6 gold rings I'm taking a few days off now to recover.

Attachments

• DSC00857.jpg
    DSC00857.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 342
  • DSC00858.jpg
    DSC00858.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 354
:dingding: I just love those sweet bands. Nothing but the pure metal. Congrats again!

:police: :agree: alright alright, nothing to see here folks, just Meggie killing it as usual :laughing: :photo: :photo: :photo: :photo: :shifty:

Nice job Meggie :yes:

great ring!

do you find a lot of coins that are of the $1/$2 variety?

The spender in me hates the idea of those types of coins but the metal detector in me wishes people used them in the U.S.

great ring!

do you find a lot of coins that are of the $1/$2 variety?

The spender in me hates the idea of those types of coins but the metal detector in me wishes people used them in the U.S.

Yes in Australia we are fortunate to have both the $1 and $2 coins .. they soon add up.

I suppose it's pretty hard for any "new beach" to compete, when the "favourite beach" produces like yours. Nice work. Enjoy your deserved treasure, and deserved break!

Great hunting Meggie!!:wow2::thumbsup:

Guess I'll never catch up with Ya now!!!!!!!

Well I can still dream!

CJ

Judging by all the gold bands you find, there must be a lot of husbands in the dog house over there! :lol:

Judging by all the gold bands you find, there must be a lot of husbands in the dog house over there! :lol:

Or he's the only one hunting. It's just unreal how much gold you're finding this year. Don't you have any competition over there? Poor Steve has creepers following him all over the place and you're just waltzing in and plundering every beach you stop at! :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom