Fall colors.... from the air. (vid attached)

007tallguy

Elite Member
i got out yesterday for a bit of fall flying (before i went detecting, lol). there was absolutely no wind, but had there been a bit of sun showing, i know the leaves in the video would have been a LOT more vibrant!
the old trestle was built around 1903 and was abandoned in the late 1990's and is now part of the rails to trails system.

anyone feel free to attach some of your own fall pics to this thread! we'd love to see them! :yes:
hope you enjoy,

Pete :D

Looks like killer small mouth fishing and an awesome place to deer hunt!! Cool vid from the quad can too.

Wow, gorgeous! Thanks for taking the time to do that...reminds me of home. :D

thanks guys! :D

actually, that used to be a really good salmon river, the salt water is only about a half mile downstream from this trestle, but due to declining numbers, there's no more fishing permitted.
as for deer, yup... loads of them! :yes: i had a 6 or 8 point buck run through my back yard just this morning, lol. but where the trestle is, too close to the roads and houses, so there's no hunting right there.
and Stewart, which area of Canada did you live?
i might try for a bit more video today. beautiful sunny holiday day today, so what better time to fly around. :D generally if it's too windy, i usually choose not go in the air. even just 100 feet in altitude can make quite a difference from the ground level winds. :shock:

just about dead center of this photo, near the top you can see Mr. Buck walking away, lol.

Attachments

• HUNT0107.jpg
    HUNT0107.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 40
Back
Top Bottom