Texting

Have you ever sent text which was delayed getting there for hours...like at 3AM?

My wife sent me a text, while 9 minutes from home to let me know she'd be here in 10 minutes. I got the text 17 minutes after she sent it and was already here... I was like oooo k...lol

I got a call from my dad asking why I didn't respond to the text he sent me five hours ago. A half hour after I got off the phone with him, I got the text.

Have you ever sent text which was delayed getting there for hours...like at 3AM?

This isn't another one of those text that has to do with your sister-in-law is it? Please tell us you didn't send her another text after the last incident.

This isn't another one of those text that has to do with your sister-in-law is it? Please tell us you didn't send her another text after the last incident.

No, but my blood sister got one at 3am and screamed like a mad woman about getting it. I think I will use email with them from now own. I am guilty of communicating at wee hours of the morning since I sleep almost none. I can't believe that I'd have sent my sister one right on the heels of the one with my sis-in-law. That's why I asked about delayed texts. Today's technology can be troublesome. Personally, I think peeps who leave Iphones "on with audio" when sleeping share responsibility. I get junk texts, most people do I expect. I was insulted with the knee jerk vulgarity slung at me, a relative.

My smart phone goes silent when I try to sleep. Do we really need to be THAT connected for getting text in real time 24 hours?

No, but my blood sister got one at 3am and screamed like a mad woman about getting it. I think I will use email with them from now own. I am guilty of communicating at wee hours of the morning since I sleep almost none. I can't believe that I'd have sent my sister one right on the heels of the one with my sis-in-law. That's why I asked about delayed texts. Today's technology can be troublesome. Personally, I think peeps who leave Iphones "on with audio" when sleeping share responsibility. I get junk texts, most people do I expect. I was insulted with the knee jerk vulgarity slung at me, a relative.

My smart phone goes silent when I try to sleep. Do we really need to be THAT connected for getting text in real time 24 hours?

That's what I was wondering after your last incident. My wife has a phone and my son that I work with has one. I guess I am old school cause when I would talk to someone about work I would get all the information I needed in a short call.
Now when my son calls someone he never gets half the information and usually takes 5 calls to do what I would do in one. I don't get many in the evenings though so that is good.

Back
Top Bottom