Sad news

CTCurt

Super Mod
Forum Supporter
I got a call today from my dad's girlfriend that he was being rushed to the hospital. She found him lying back down in bed this afternoon, and was unresponsive. The surgeon at the hospital says after having a CT Scan, he has a large amount of blood in his brain that shouldn't be there. Seems he either had an Aneurysm or an Artery ruptured. There was absolutely nothing they could do. My father passed away at 8:20 this evening. I'm going now to open a bottle of my best red to toast my dad. It still hasn't sunk in what has happened in the past 8hrs. I have some very special friends here, and would like to thank them for being there for me.......Curt

I got a call today from my dad's girlfriend that he was being rushed to the hospital. She found him lying back down in bed this afternoon, and was unresponsive. The surgeon at the hospital says after having a CT Scan, he has a large amount of blood in his brain that shouldn't be there. Seems he either had an Aneurysm or an Artery ruptured. There was absolutely nothing they could do. My father passed away at 8:20 this evening. I'm going now to open a bottle of my best red to toast my dad. It still hasn't sunk in what has happened in the past 8hrs. I have some very special friends here, and would like to thank them for being there for me.......Curt

Very sorry to hear Curt! If you need someone to talk to just pm me. I'll give you my home phone number. Lost my dad June 23rd 2012. Had to watch him suffer to die. Bit of advice. Grieving period doesn't have time limits. Had a hard time dealing with losing my dad/best friend. Didn't get a little better until June 23rd 2014 when I could kind of move on. Need anything let me know!
Larry

Attachments

• Loss.jpg
    Loss.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 310
Last edited:

thats really horrible news, my mom died when i was 10 she was suffering from blood clots and wouldnt go to a hospital and had been sick for like 2 months my grandma went to her house to check on her and she was fine, my grandma left and went to the store around the corner and came back and my mom had passed within a 15 minute time frame.

Hey man lost my dad last fall on October 19. He's in a better place now! Peace for you and your family. Prayers up pard!

Curt, I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. I know what you're going thru. Hang in there, we are all thinking of you and your family.

Back
Top Bottom