More keepers

matmit

Elite Member
Forum Supporter
Today I went back to the park under construction and found a few more keepers.
The 6-sided Sanitary Soda Water Company bottle from West Allis Wisconsin is pretty cool.
My favorite is the FAD Richter co. New York bottle.
It says "Pain Expeller"
For Rheumatism, gout, neuralgia, colds, etc (love that stuff:D)

Happy Hunting everybody

Attachments

• 12-22-18 keeper bottles.jpg
    12-22-18 keeper bottles.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 263
  • 12-22-18 FAD Richter.jpg
    12-22-18 FAD Richter.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 212
  • 12-22-18 New York.jpg
    12-22-18 New York.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 207
  • 12-22-18 pain expeller.jpg
    12-22-18 pain expeller.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 233
  • 12-22-18 West Allis soda water.jpg
    12-22-18 West Allis soda water.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 201
Nice finds - seems like construction sites are good spots to check out.

I agree with you, the 6 sided soda and the medicine are both really cool. Hopefully you can get some more from this site before its done.

Looks like some cool stuff you're finding. I think I have one of the Pain Expellers somewhere around here. Watch for local stuff, that's always a great find.

Yes like yacorie said those construction sites can really uncover some nice glass (at least for a short while anyway) so hit that place while you can. Increasingly, those sites are fenced off. I hate it when that happens and you see bottles and can't get to them.

What is that iridescent one on the bottom left? I can see some small writing on it but can't make it out.

Nice finds - seems like construction sites are good spots to check out.

I agree with you, the 6 sided soda and the medicine are both really cool. Hopefully you can get some more from this site before its done.
I went back today, pictures to follow:D
Looks like some cool stuff you're finding. I think I have one of the Pain Expellers somewhere around here. Watch for local stuff, that's always a great find.

Yes like yacorie said those construction sites can really uncover some nice glass (at least for a short while anyway) so hit that place while you can. Increasingly, those sites are fenced off. I hate it when that happens and you see bottles and can't get to them.

What is that iridescent one on the bottom left? I can see some small writing on it but can't make it out.
It says Melba Mfg Chicago on the bottom
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom