I’m thinking about buying me a Bounty Hunter Pro

coin whisperer

Elite Member
I’ve used all the top end detectors but I’ve never used a lower end detector and I wanna see just what a bounty hunter can truly do in the hands of a experienced detectorist...I guess I qualify lol! I would like to find a few deeper iffy signals or masked signals that I think are coin signals with my ctx or deus and mark them then go over them with the bounty hunter and see how it performs. I am interested to see if any forum members here have done any testing like this??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In most outdoor pursuit oriented activities, It aint the bow, its the Indian, (within reason of course)...You should be fine CW...even with a paper plate taped to the end of a broom handle...hell, just gettin out with some understanding like you have.....you could eye hunt.....

I’ve used all the top end detectors but I’ve never used a lower end detector and I wanna see just what a bounty hunter can truly do in the hands of a experienced detectorist...I guess I qualify lol! I would like to find a few deeper iffy signals or masked signals that I think are coin signals with my ctx or deus and mark them then go over them with the bounty hunter and see how it performs. I am interested to see if any forum members here have done any testing like this??

Honestly,I’m i think your gonna be a little surprised at the results.Sure,for the money those top dollar machines should give you more info,and probably will.But I think your gonna see a bounty hunter find and identify those targets also,in a different way,with the information it is putting out.Different tones,different visual ID,but still telling you it’s a good target and telling you what it thinks th target is.

I’m a bounty Hunter user. And so far I have been pleasantly surprised. I have found quite a few things but I know there are things deeper. I will gladly trade you my bounty Hunter for any of your machine so that you can use it as often as you would like

Coin Whisper, I am certain that you will find the LRP will stand along side most all the non waterproof machines that cost double or better and on land will walk beside many of those water machines also. Mine has truly taken a front row slot in my arsenal. Please do as you said and give us a report.

Just me I guess but would not expect a lower end detector to keep up with a better detector....location though is 99% of success.

If it's there any detector will beep. I don't know to much about masking though sure a high end machine is handy.

The Land Ranger Pro is also available from Tekneticsdirect- It’s called the Ameritek Liberator (exactly the same machine). Go to their website for details.

Right now they are having a moving sale on it and the “Minuteman” which is the same as the Eurotec Pro.

Liberator – Was $299. Now only $219 and free shipping!

Minuteman – Was $199. Now only $149 and free shipping!”

If you want one, you have to go online at Tekdirect and enter a coupon code. Your friendly Forum Sponsor Teknetics dealer can give you one - or you could PM me.

Try the treasure cove 1023, I paid 120 bucks for mine and I have picked quite a few good targets out of the trash with it, mostly clad but I have pulled some wheats out as well. Keith Southern did a video on it. I made a video on it also. I think I read in one of the forums that the Ausies were using them in the gold fields.:shrug:

Well I bought it and I’ll post after a few hunts and give my thoughts on it
d338e92dc18d464ef763cd03f9e1dae7.jpg

7333c29b571894f587cb6de498504721.jpg

Tracker Pro is a decent detector for the price. Same as the Lone Star Pro but made specifically for Sams Club (where I am assuming you bought it).

They slapped the 7 inch concentric coil on it (a fantastic coil) from the Digitek.

Will hit to 6-7 inches in good soil.

There is a review video or two on YouTube. :D

Tracker Pro is a decent detector for the price. Same as the Lone Star Pro but made specifically for Sams Club (where I am assuming you bought it).

They slapped the 7 inch concentric coil on it (a fantastic coil) from the Digitek.

Will hit to 6-7 inches in good soil.

There is a review video or two on YouTube. :D

I’m going to take it to a new permission today. A house built in 1922 and yes I bought it a sams club and yes I’ve watched your YouTube vid lol

I’m going to take it to a new permission today. A house built in 1922 and yes I bought it a sams club and yes I’ve watched your YouTube vid lol

Are you hitting all the good spots before I get over there to pillage? [emoji23]🤣[emoji23]🤣

Back
Top Bottom