Any ideas

Treasure2some

Elite Member
bbeed6d2fc910bab4f78bca3e32c7b0b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep! Somebody will be along shortly to show you how to fix that easy! I've seen the pics posted but dont know how to link...basically, you remove those four speaker screws, buy two U shaped plastic plumbing pipe thingys they sell at the Home Despot and screw it on in those holes! You might have to get 4 longer screws, but basically thats it...Never any more trouble after that fix...I suppose a guy could use those copper pipe hangars as well...I have some around here someplace...

In fact, you can go to the For Sale section of this forum!...Beephead just showed a pic of his AtPro he modded with the brackets just as I was describing....He has his rig up for sale, but the pics is what you need to see...

I just looked at the post Mud mentioned. Those are just 2-hole EMT (Conduit) straps. May want to take the handle with you to get the proper size (probably 3/4")

Thanks guys!
I looked at beepheads fix and it looks like a good fix, and no duck tape needed!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, 1/2" metal pipe brackets. The 1/2" spreads handily over the shaft.

You use the AT Pro screws that are already in the machine (just put them into the holes of the pipe brackets. It takes just a bit of stretching, but it's about as "perfect fit" as it gets.

You'll never have the problem again.

Attachments

• IMG_2279.jpg
    IMG_2279.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 417
you may want to also use some of the 3M molding tape(like is used attaching molding to cars) You can place it between the shaft and control box. It should give added strength and prevent the control box from moving on the shaft in the event of the screws become loose

Back
Top Bottom