Looking for a little extra help? Super Moon on the way

goodmore

Forum Supporter
Super moon on Sunday. More beach movement? Be there to find out.

Started today here! Good Luck, we need some movement for sure.

Tidal coefficient will be high . In my area that translates into more exposed wet sand to hunt at low tide.

Air temps in the mid 30's F, water low 50's,sunset at 4:20 and low tide at 5-8pm over the 4 days of the -.5 tides I will have to dress appropriately - 5mil waders, 2mil jacket, neck gator, 31" Neox gloves and a prayer for smooth seas. I guess I am ready. Love these low tides of the December Supermoon!

By the time our tide is low it will be dark here :roll: I hunted yesterday at one of my favorite spots and found a really old silver ring which I believe was military but between the water and the slope I took it out of my pouch to look at it and then thought I put it back in my pouch.. obviously I didn't because when I got home it was gone :roll:... at least the 4 other silver made it home... no gold but it was fun hunting.

This set of tides is looking reeeeeeal promising. I am not going to be getting much sleep for the next several nights. It's hard to choose which location(s) to hit on such excellent lows. Hopefully I'll choose wisely. ;)

Thanks 4 the forcast, Joe never told me, getting ready now, OBN can't have all the bootie, thanks buddy . EARL

Go Gett'em Earl!! I'm fairly done for the year buddy! Planning n reconning for next round.

Lol Joe

Your gonna give Kapi almost a month to catch you howboutit ?:shock: p
Was down on 123rd street, let the dog swim & fetch 6 times, for all you wondering about the conditions, the replentishment sand , hasn't moved anywere, still their with sanded in beaches, no big thing down here yet, waiting for a nice storm, Earl

Super moon :no: was super sanded in :p:( sucks to be me :laughing: i hit the darn whole southern California coast line it feels like looking for a productive spot but no luck i managed a few finds but i had a group hunt on sunday in which a few golds were found but not by me :p :lol: oh well come on sand movement

I sat home with a cold, a nagging cough and a slight temperature elevation In other words feeling like !!!!.

Super moon :no: was super sanded in :p:( sucks to be me :laughing: i hit the darn whole southern California coast line it feels like looking for a productive spot but no luck i managed a few finds but i had a group hunt on sunday in which a few golds were found but not by me :p :lol: oh well come on sand movement

Someone up here @ Monterey bay fell for the same bait: Saw that it was going to be the lowest low tides of the year, and assumed they should hit the beach. But you're right: If there hasn't been any erosion, then having a super low tide does nothing more than give you tons more beach that's totally sterile to walk around in.

They asked me if it was going to be good, and I warned them that the swells have been lack-luster. But they just could resist trying, on account of the extreme tide swing. Sure enough: They got nothing :blink:

I went out to my beach and knew I wasn't going to find much, I was right ,I cleaned out that place. Except for the few fishing weights.

Back
Top Bottom