Merry Xmas from the Geco Searcher

sectshun8

Forum Supporter
From the Gulf of Mexico, hope you're all having a good one. I'm back row, third from right :)

Attachments

• searcherxmas.jpg
    searcherxmas.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 341
Merry Christmas back at ya Jimmy! Looks like you're involved with a motley lookin' crew:lol: Not really, BTW I feel sorry for the two ladies aboard your ship... they're severely out numbered:p. Or are they:?: Take care!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Jimmy. Back out to sea again I see. Good, it means SLB is doing well. I'm counting on it to hit $100/sh sometime in Q1. :D

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Jimmy. Back out to sea again I see. Good, it means SLB is doing well. I'm counting on it to hit $100/sh sometime in Q1. :D

You and me both Rudy, it'll hit over 2x what I've paid for mine over the past 2 years and selling a bit could get a few projects done around the house :yes:

You and me both Rudy, it'll hit over 2x what I've paid for mine over the past 2 years and selling a bit could get a few projects done around the house :yes:

I'm afraid I came to the party late. My average cost basis is $56/sh. Still, can't complain.

Nice pix Jimmy!! Is that you in the Santa suit?? And you guys got ladies on your boat, not the Navy I was in!!:roll::p:lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom