What'd'Ya get? LOL

DustyRoundup

Merry Christmas Everybody.

Well, after seeing the kids run around showin off stuff this morn, it took me back to the good ole days. of bein young , and wanting to show off, out of pure happiness, the presents you got.

So? what better place ? Here.

Man , I am Happy as all get out!
i got a new Double Burner propane Forge ,for my Horseshoeing business.
2 Ian Tyson C.D.'s
and an oil skin drover coat.
and a Compass.

Sweet!

So, what did you all get?

Dusty

I did OK. I got a

Honey baked ham, pancake mix, cinnamon apples,
cheese cake, and pepper bacon all in one box.

and this stuff,

IMG_4206.jpg

I did OK. I got a

Honey baked ham, pancake mix, cinnamon apples,
cheese cake, and pepper bacon all in one box.

and this stuff,

IMG_4206.jpg
Wow. looks like you were a good boy this year. Whats that thing in the picture with the red handle. Merry Xmas tabdog. Steve.

wife got me a 10x14DD coil for my gti 1500, a spare lower rod (for the spare coil) a double edge gator back digger(looks like a lesche), small backpack (to carry some of my detecting stuff) and some other stuff i really didn't pay to much attention to cause i was too busy air testing the new coil :lol:

Wow. looks like you were a good boy this year. Whats that thing in the picture with the red handle. Merry Xmas tabdog. Steve.

Hay Steve,

I don't know about bein good, but I got by.

That thing is a rechargeable light with 32
LEDs. It is cool. It reflects all those LEDs
in one direction and can light up about a
12 to 20 foot wide area real well.

Hope Santa was good to you,

I got a box of rocks. The postman didn't believe me when I told him why it was so heavy. Actually Dusty sent me a box with some soapstone and other different kinds of minerals found in Montana. They are really nice. I wish that we had things like that here. Thanks again, Dusty.

Did good too, got a rhinestone skull n crossbones hat ( I be styling now on the beaches lol) got long underwear.. muchly needed, new LED headlamp much brighter then the 20.00 one I had so now I can see better at nite hunts..wohooo, candle holder love that, new artic gloves and a tree of life necklace that I love..

Back
Top Bottom