1 Down, 23 More to Go!

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
This was my 2nd hunt of the year and I was fortunate enough to get my coil over a nice white gold band. I was hoping it might be plat but when I got to the truck I could read the hallmarks with my reading glasses. Ring came 3 hours into my 4 hour hunt. I was very surprised I didn’t see another pirate out there to work the low tide – it was a bit rough in the beginning but workable. The surf actually got much calmer by the last hour. All the sunglasses I believe are in very good to excellent shape. The bottom “Fendi” ones will probably be going to my daughter. Got my 1st gold early of the hopeful goal of 24 for the year. 6.3 grs. of 10K sweetness! :dingding:

Attachments

• 1-4-19.jpg
    1-4-19.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 434
  • 1-4-19 Ring.jpg
    1-4-19 Ring.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 405
  • 1-4-19 Fits.jpg
    1-4-19 Fits.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 403
there ya go felix i told you this year will be better your luck has already turned around for the better congrats :D

I thought I already commented on this thread.. nice Felix... maybe I didn't because when I first looked at your thread there was no picture..

I thought I already commented on this thread.. nice Felix... maybe I didn't because when I first looked at your thread there was no picture..
I may have been in the middle of updating my main picture where I had written the date as "1/4/18" :roll:

Ding Ding Felix....congrats on the gold. I am a little disappointed though, I see only one crusty Felix penny :laughing::laughing:

Nice one Felix! :dingding: Hey yea what gives...only 1 lousy Felix penny?!? Something is not right!

Nice one Felix! :dingding: Hey yea what gives...only 1 lousy Felix penny?!? Something is not right!
Craig said that the Forum is trying to raise their standards and asked that I refrain from posting them or I may be banned. :lol:

Craig said that the Forum is trying to raise their standards and asked that I refrain from posting them or I may be banned. :lol:

That is not true Felix... I have only banned 4 members in all the years I have been here but spammers are a different matter and besides..

I wouldn't ban you.

We are still waiting to see a shot of you in your pink speedo's swinging that Excal :laughing:

That is not true Felix... I have only banned 4 members in all the years I have been here but spammers are a different matter and besides..

I wouldn't ban you.

We are still waiting to see a shot of you in your pink speedo's swinging that Excal :laughing:

:laughing: Evidently you missed that my detecting Speedos are black in one of the recent threads because pink ones aren't manly enough. :roll::lol:

Congratulations You are already half way to my keepable gold from last year. It got a bit depressing as the gold continued to evade me. I was able to return two class rings. One was to the daughter of a guy I had worked with for almost 14 years. she had lost it two years before. Returned two gold rings last year to the people who lost them. I may have to give up my pirates license if I keep returning gold.

Back
Top Bottom