A “little” end of the year gold

Treasure2some

Elite Member
Started the morning checking out the competition on route to walk the dogs and scout for the snowy owl. Ran into the mudlabber, found out his treasure for the day was a wheat and an unidentified token.
Water was beautifully calm and the temps were balmy. Mud graciously offered up his hunting stretch. I declined, having already spotted a cut north of his area that I hoped would yield treasure. An hour later I was digging my first hit, expecting a piece of foil. When I say a little end of the year gold, I am not kidding. Maybe tiny would would be the better designation.
ee7689ddc745ce0b11babbdc106992f4.jpg
67d39d66ef754410386f6996683e8482.jpg
cf6c74c47339a91c01fcc6440d9220f6.jpg
8935d6b258b83fa29b130e490ff009f9.jpg

:dingding: All gold is good and that owl is cool!

Beauty Owl Shot! Some big cold has not too far behind them!! Very nice ring and quality setting! Nice diamond huh? It was a perfect day for being outside and hunting the Big Lake! I wonder where the rest of the Forum West Michies were?

Well, Congratulations there Twosome and it was great running into you this Season in various places! The year aint quite yet over ....I'ma gonna go get those hidden bags of empty cans you mentioned. So thanks for that hot tip! :laughing:

Beauty Owl Shot! Some big cold has not too far behind them!! Very nice ring and quality setting! Nice diamond huh? It was a perfect day for being outside and hunting the Big Lake! I wonder where the rest of the Forum West Michies were?

Well, Congratulations there Twosome and it was great running into you this Season in various places! The year aint quite yet over ....I'ma gonna go get those hidden bags of empty cans you mentioned. So thanks for that hot tip! :laughing:

Cladding was brutal, thankful for the ring, tiny though it was.
We have seen the owl twice.
The snowy owl was in front of the north bathhouse, the place with discussed hidden treasure.
We got that pic with phone, owl will not appear for our camera. I saw the owl there last year also.
From looking at the book I think it’s a female.
Very happy with Nels coil, difference between hitting and missing that tiny treasure!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey! I went to get those 'abandoned' bags of cans you told me about! Drove all the way out there and on site before Sun-up....Thinking from how you described it there had to be $20 of empties! A quick easy snatchNgrab for that money is what I figured...! Well spit in my hat!

I coudnt find them! I walked all the way around that place! Maybe I should have got the exact specific location? It was pretty drifted up on the North side, and dark out...Do I have to dig my way in and wear a headlamp or what?? Who would hide two nice bags of cans this diligently?:laughing:

Heres an idea....Hows about YOU go out and check to see if those bags are still there, this very instant! Then YOU grab the cans and cash them in and then give ME the money at the next Coin Club meeting?:laughing:

I didnt see the Owl either, thinking maybe I could kill her with my wristrocket and sell the feathers, so it was a complete dud of a hunt! Thanks for the 'Hot tip' Buddy! :laughing: You owe me $20 and a White Owl!

Hey! I went to get those 'abandoned' bags of cans you told me about! Drove all the way out there and on site before Sun-up....Thinking from how you described it there had to be $20 of empties! A quick easy snatchNgrab for that money is what I figured...! Well spit in my hat!

I coudnt find them! I walked all the way around that place! Maybe I should have got the exact specific location? It was pretty drifted up on the North side, and dark out...Do I have to dig my way in and wear a headlamp or what?? Who would hide two nice bags of cans this diligently?:laughing:

Heres an idea....Hows about YOU go out and check to see if those bags are still there, this very instant! Then YOU grab the cans and cash them in and then give ME the money at the next Coin Club meeting?:laughing:

I didnt see the Owl either, thinking maybe I could kill her with my wristrocket and sell the feathers, so it was a complete dud of a hunt! Thanks for the 'Hot tip' Buddy! :laughing: You owe me $20 and a White Owl!

The White Owl says “There are none so blind as those who WILL not see.” You owe me for the pain and suffering caused through your lack of faith![emoji1]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice little goldie, and beautiful snowy owl shot! Don't get me started on owls. We have one that steals fish. Takes them right off the ice, if you leave it out in the open. Little sucker snuck up on me and brushed my pantleg the first time I saw him. Here he is absconding:

Attachments

• 20181223_133345_1.jpg
    20181223_133345_1.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 158
Back
Top Bottom