1967 World Series Championship Ring

Scooterjim

Elite Member
I almost didn't dig it. It rang up like a flattened can, and when I lifted the coil it was still signaling almost a foot up. I was convinced it was an aluminum can. It was just an inch or 2 deep and came out of the hole looking like a huge class ring. I came close to dancing. I was in a local park that the elementary school next door uses for recess. I'm thinking some kid lost his show and tell. The wife found a small silver ring, and I found a 51 wheaty other than that all we could mange was a dime and a handful of zincolns.
20180704_092900.jpg

20180704_092925.jpg

Great find, does it have a gold marking? Tim McCarver? Maybe a replica? (only because of the discoloration, but 10K can get that way)

Wow, Tim McCarver did win a couple World Series with the Cardinals including 64 and 67. I wonder if you found the real thing. Really cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, just found it on eBay. Apparently lots of Replicas sold.

https://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?cmd=SKW&_pgn=1&_nkw=1967+world+series+ring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm surprised they are less than $30. It seems to be well made, and the wife wasn't sure if the diamonds were real or not, she's normally as accurate as any diamond tester out there.

It was real for about 5 seconds, it looked so pretty peaking out of the hole, even being a replica I'm glad to have found it.

I'm surprised they are less than $30. It seems to be well made, and the wife wasn't sure if the diamonds were real or not, she's normally as accurate as any diamond tester out there.

It was real for about 5 seconds, it looked so pretty peaking out of the hole, even being a replica I'm glad to have found it.

I’m a huge baseball fan. I love finding baseball memorabilia when digging. Still remover the Dizzy Dean ring I found years ago.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still very cool find, that awesome. I followed the link, suprised even the reproductions sell as cheap as they do.

Back
Top Bottom