How long is the wait ---equinox

postaldigger

I have been saving all those coins I've been finding for the equinox --- so a couple questions need to be answered should I spend a lesser amount and get the 600 or a few more sheckles for the 800 and is it that much better . in either case how long is the wait

Inventory is starting to catch up to demand. Wait times are going under 3 weeks at some dealers. I wonder how I know this...:roll: ;)

600 with aftermarket bluetooth headphones is the way to go if you dont plan to go gold prospecting.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Just depends on your needs. If you don't need gold mode the 600 is probably the way to go. Just depends on if you need those extra settings or not.

I have been saving all those coins I've been finding for the equinox --- so a couple questions need to be answered should I spend a lesser amount and get the 600 or a few more sheckles for the 800 and is it that much better . in either case how long is the wait

Are you a Postal employee? I retired 3 years ago from the USPS

800 will give you an extra power charging cord, Bluetooth phones, a WM08 module to use your choice of wired phones, and then has features like multiple brightness settings for the backlight, tonal settings, and more settings for recovery speed. To me, the extra features and hardware are worth the price.

hit up Dave at River team six he will get ya one out super fast ;) Tell Him Romy Sent Ya :cool: http://rt6detectors.com/

Felix I am looking forward to finding out how you like the Nox. I use the Xcal at the beach and the Sovereign Gt for the dirt and wondering if the NOX holds any advantage over my current arsenal. Other than speed and weight.

I had an EXCAL II for several years and loved it, but it was like swinging a cinder block on a stick. Nox is nice and lite and digital read out along with sound lets you know when to dig.

I had an EXCAL II for several years and loved it, but it was like swinging a cinder block on a stick. Nox is nice and lite and digital read out along with sound lets you know when to dig.

Beachscanner, do me a favor. Put the Nox on Park 1 one time and listen for signals that sound good and do NOT give a VID. You will be surprised at what you might be missing that is very deep and the VID will not pick up.

Back
Top Bottom