Eked Out Some Yellow & iPhone 10 Sale Update!

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
Today is the Gay Pride Parade on South Beach and I was feeling fabulously festive so I went for a sunrise hunt to hit the 9am low tide. :dancing: When I got to the beach there was one other hunter there before me wearing a head lamp since the sun still hadn’t risen. I hunted for 5 hours and I had thought I scored the gold with the pendant but when I got home and inspected it carefully I declare it to be junk. :nah: It seems the only gold I scored was the silver “MFH” ring that has an 18K veneer. (The ring is marked “925” and “18K” on the inside). Considering how amazing the surf conditions were for hunting I was surprised that I only saw 2 other hunters in all my time there. As I was leaving and about to come out, I got a nice clean bottle cap signal. I gotta tell you I was VERY pleasantly surprised to have pulled up a very nice pair of polarized Ray Ban aviators. :thumbsup: Those are going to be my new driving pair. :coolman:

The auction for the iPhone 10 that I found recently ended on Friday. It’s as good as gold to me!

Attachments

• 4-8-18.jpg
    4-8-18.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 399
  • 4-8-18 Ring.jpg
    4-8-18 Ring.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 369
  • 4-8-18 Glasses.jpg
    4-8-18 Glasses.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 363
  • 4-8-18 Ray Bans.jpg
    4-8-18 Ray Bans.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 369
  • 4-8-18 junk.jpg
    4-8-18 junk.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 380
  • iPhone10.jpg
    iPhone10.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 375
Way to go! Forgot when I posted the other day to post the Ray Ban club masters I found. Also found some Nike Avid wires. Gotta love Florida!

Wow nice return on that find. 300 clams? Sweet. My only Florida phone was a Samsung Galaxy 7 I succeeded in putting my scoop right through the glass and shattered it. It was even in a waterproof case.

A lot of the phones I find up here are still working and I usually give them to the sheriff patrol that comes by.

Reason that phone went so high is Apple will do a swap for a new phone for a fee without any insurance required, so someone just bought themselves a cheap iPhone X.

Reason that phone went so high is Apple will do a swap for a new phone for a fee without any insurance required, so someone just bought themselves a cheap iPhone X.

Thanks for the tip. Rare I find a phone that works:lol:

Way to go! Forgot when I posted the other day to post the Ray Ban club masters I found. Also found some Nike Avid wires. Gotta love Florida!
Wife can't believe all the sunglasses I've brought home recently.
So Felix.. does the silver ring fit? :lol:
Even though it does have some gold Craig it just doesn't feel right when I put it on. :lol:

Thanks Chris for the info on the phone. Sounds like Felix could have taken it gotten a NEW phone then sold the new phone for more money right?

Thanks Chris for the info on the phone. Sounds like Felix could have taken it gotten a NEW phone then sold the new phone for more money right?
Doesn't Apple have some kind of record on WHO legitimately owns their phone?

Fabulous! Festive! Fantastic! :laughing: How was the Parade? Were you riding on the Minelab Float tossing out Felix pennies? "Its Raining Men" soundtrack blaring away? :laughing:

Doesn't Apple have some kind of record on WHO legitimately owns their phone?

They don't. You just bring it in and ask to do an out of warranty replacement. I made a healthy profit for a couple years with Craigslist ads wanting to buy water logged phones, picking them up for less than $100, usually around the $50 mark, getting an out of warranty replacement done for $149-$179 depending on the model, and then flipping the new phone for $400-$600.

Back
Top Bottom