* Tropical Gold : Nox 800 paid for *

meggie

Elite Member
There has been a tropical cyclone (IRIS) hovering off the coast here in Queensland these past few days.It just never came close enough to disturb the beaches but the seas where quite rough.I have been out everyday but without much success.
I investigated a small rocky beach this afternoon and the tides had really stirred things up.
Scored a few more coins & sinkers along with a stainless steel ring and a really nice old English Rose Gold band .. Birmingham 1930!

Also I have had the Nox 800 for exactly five weeks .. it's now paid off.

Attachments

• DSC00630.jpg
    DSC00630.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 682
  • DSC00631.jpg
    DSC00631.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 636
  • DSC00632a.jpg
    DSC00632a.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 668
  • DSC00633.jpg
    DSC00633.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 661
Last edited:
They must pay more for 9K gold where you live if you were able to pay off the Nox with that ring.

They must pay more for 9K gold where you live if you were able to pay off the Nox with that ring.

If you were following his posts I think this is his 25th piece of gold. (If I remember right!)

Add them together and I do believe we have a good chunk of change.

Congrats!! keep em coming.

:dingding: Congrats on the latest yellow and the "Real" Steel! :lol: Paying off the new machine in under 2 months is just amazing!

Sweet! Those are some productive hunts!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blistering Pace!! Have you found any that you think the Sovereign would have not got... You were rolling with the Sovereign also, even the end of last season.

All the gold and then add in the pleasure you receive digging it out of the sand, all the great time out doors all to combined and you are far well belond above the cost of your machine.

Congrats!! Maybe by July 4th. (our Independence Day) we'll have nice enough weather for this Old Hunter to get his gear wet!! EQ800s are a rare bird on this side of the pond :no: so I opted to get an EQ600 and am looking forward to getting out there.

You give me hope Mate!!

Thanks,

CJ

Wow, congrats on all the great finds with the new detector.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Blistering Pace!! Have you found any that you think the Sovereign would have not got... You were rolling with the Sovereign also, even the end of last season.

It's hard to say Joe, but probably not! .. perhaps one comes to mind.
The real plus for me is the lightness of the machine and ability to be able to hunt for longer without fatiguing so quickly.
Rest assured that I will be keeping my GT!
Unlike you I'm not a deep water hunter but if I was I would still be considering an Excalibur!
I still have a lot to learn with the Nox .. but I really do like it !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom