Chompy McChomperstein

Swinglow

Elite Member
Forum Supporter
Got out last night for a much needed hunt and managed to scratch 2 firsts off my list with 1 find!
Prior to last nights hunt, somehow I had never found gold higher than 14k. I also had never found a set of gold teeth.

These teefs held 18k acid no problem and as gross as they are, I cant help but LOL at the possible scenarios in which they were lost.

I scored 4 pieces of silver to round out the hunt.

I didnt dig many targets at all. Playing in that black suction mud is time consuming. I could have filled a bucket with sand worms and clams last night too. Both were everywhere. Unfortunately I had seagulls dropping clams in the Rocks all around me while I was hunting so I had to constantly be looking out for them. Fishing season is near!!!
776a9a87670ae6e810a21420b2a0136d.jpg
b0474e4b1ff531d61c67ad501e9c49c0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

:dingding: Nice score! Got a question on the gold though...does it fit? :lol:

When you send the grill in for scrap will they send the teeth parts back for your reuse?

Way to go! Thought at first it was what we call "Fronts". But guy must have been missing 2 front teeth? They would have "Fit" Felix:laughing:

Nice finds!
I think there is a forum rule that when "GOLD GRILLS" are found
a find selfie picture has to be posted :D :laughing::lol: wearing them :laughing:

OH boy I LOVE those teefers! 18K is some fat cash teefer man! :D I love to think what that guy thought when he felt them fly out while grabbing his pants. Wear a belt teefer boys! Keep your teefers!! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom