Yesterdays Gold Pig #51

OBN

OldCherryPicker
Forum Supporter
Had to jump around yesterday to a couple different beach's before I seen the right conditions. Last beach I got a nice 10k Class ring almost 16 grams. The water level chased me out of the area so I left n send my buddy Scott into the area as I was leaving, he's 6'2 and before he got chased out he got a nice 10k..Only problem, this place changes fast due to it's location. But One hole closes, another opens..

No ID on the Pig..My favorite

Attachments

• OBN0438.jpg
    OBN0438.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 517
  • 20170617_122008.jpg
    20170617_122008.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 532
  • IMG_1513.JPG
    IMG_1513.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 523
  • OBN0438 (2).jpg
    OBN0438 (2).jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 530
Metal Addict

Why do you say that, haven't seen OBN get beat out of Gold ring counts in a long time, if anytime , he should be rewarded , along with his dedication & determination- strive with outstanding result's :kingdances::kingdances::kingdances::kingdances::kingdances::detector: The only thing i wonder, is at his age, when is the young man going to slow down, Joe ---- Ring Daddy -----:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::pirate2::pirates:

LIKE THE COMMERCIAL SAYS DWN HERE IN FLA ;thats HUUUUGGGGGEEEEEE!!!!!way to go

Many thanks everyone, Be Safe and Best of Luck to all!..:pirates:

WoW!! Sweet find!! Need me a class ring, been awhile since I've seen one in the scoop. Good luck on #52
DL

Well done, OBN. There's nothing like those big fat gold class rings. I've been lucky enough to pull three of them already this year. The largest was a 10K over 16 grams. The most valuable was a 14K at 15.16. Both of them I carried around the house for about a day, just enjoying the "heft" of a half ounce of fun.

Sweet catch!

Back
Top Bottom