Members contest area question

Hdnsouth

Forum Supporter
I started a contest for one ounce silver. It is opened until Sunday evening 3-29-15 at 6:00 PM CST so far so good and I am having fun with it and plan on having more. My question is when it's over how do you label it ended I saw at the bottom where it can be edited is that it or is it done by a modifier. Thanks for any information and help you can give me.

Go to the "Thread Tools" tab, then "Edit Thread". You should should see a drop down to the left of the Title line that will let you select "Ended".

Hmmmm...I can do it, maybe it is just available to moderators.

I looked again at the bottom it says I can edit the post and will try it when it's over if that doesn't do it I may ask for you're help if you don't mind. It's my first contest and I am having fun with it and want have more periodically. Thanks for you're response.

The "Edit" in each post next to the "Quote" is to edit just that post.

To edit a thread title or add a pre-fix if it is enabled in that sub forum make sure you are at the top of the thread and see teh Friendly Metal Detecting Forum logo in the upper left.

Look for a tab near the top of the thread towards the right that say "Thread Tools". Click on this and click the "Edit Thread" button. That should get what you are looking to do.

This is the same procedure we ask users of the Classifieds to use mark items sold or auctions over.

Back
Top Bottom