Foil beach

GroundSweeper

Forum Supporter
Took a weekend camping trip over Labor Day, ended up at Francis Beach in Half Moon Bay.

Saw a dude carrying a detector down Kelly street - I "whoooo!" 'd out the window and he craned his head a bit (anyone on here?).

Well I detected about 2 hours - once mid day and once at sunset, and man. One part of the dry sand was nearly no targets, and the evening where everyone used to be was foil foil foil foil. What's up with a foil garden beach!!!?

Anyway, 36¢ and a bunch of bottle caps (can't resist when there's no other targets!) and tabs and foil galore. Blah! Haha.

Found a mustache mood ring which my daughter took and played with. :thumbsup:

Least I got some swing time! My wife and daughter (6) got some in too! My son (4) was the scoop a lot.

Happy hunting folks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 195
Looks like a frustrating place to hunt!

Congrats on at least a ring!!

<*)))>{

Well I detected about 2 hours - once mid day and once at sunset, and man. One part of the dry sand was nearly no targets, and the evening where everyone used to be was foil foil foil foil. What's up with a foil garden beach!!!?

!

Lol know what you mean..... I had the same type of hunts last week at Dillion Beach!!! At least YOU scored a mustache ring!!!:laughing::laughing:

Sandy

Wow slim pickings, at least you had fun with the family. You gave it a good go better luck next time.

Sounds like a fun day detecting with the family.

Thanks! It was great seeing my wife and daughter with the detector!

I saw your last week's awesome silvers and badge! You are incredible!

Wow slim pickings, at least you had fun with the family. You gave it a good go better luck next time.

Slim pickings other than foil and bottle caps! Haha. It's hard to get time to detect so I was happy to get some!

Back
Top Bottom