my wife now has 2 Tiffany Bracelets

Gold Digger 2

Elite Member
I have finally convinced my wife that I do not need to ever buy her anymore jewelry,,,,,,,last year we went to New York for a short getaway and she bought a Tiffany bracelet for 300 bucks,,,,I said WHAT! you are going to spend 300 bucks for a bracelet that is silver? she said it was really popular,,,,,I said OK, but I will probably find you one,,,,,,I have given her 18 rings this year, 11 gold and 7 silver,,,,,today, I walked in the door and said "see, I could have saved you 300 bucks,,,,,,:laughing: she said, "oh, that one is a heart charm, thanks",,,,,:?: oh well, GL HH

Attachments

• 165.jpg
    165.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 654
  • 166.jpg
    166.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 656
  • 167.jpg
    167.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 655
WTG Tim..... that is how it works here too, if it fits and she likes it, it is hers....if she really likes it and it doesn't fit we consider getting it sized.

As popular as Tiffany is...... I haven't found one Tiffany anything this year!..but the year isn't over yet.

Good job!

Cliff

You ain't kid'n....and its far better than flowers :lol:

:laughing:the 1 and 1/2 carrots of diamonds anniversary band I found a couple weeks ago, I said, "here, happy anniversary", got a weird look and said, hum, if I went and paid 3 grand for it would make it better! :laughing: for some reason, they just don't have that feeling when you find it,,,,GL HH

WTG Tim..... that is how it works here too, if it fits and she likes it, it is hers....if she really likes it and it doesn't fit we consider getting it sized.

As popular as Tiffany is...... I haven't found one Tiffany anything this year!..but the year isn't over yet.

Good job!

Cliff

This is my first Tiffany this year, last year, I had two, one is a white gold with a small inset/channel set diamond that my wife wears every day, the other, is a white and rose gold band with a 2 carrot diamond that I pull out of my safe and stare at once in awhile,,,,,it aint going nowhere and have thought of consignment :?:

That's one nice chunk of silver. Nice find.

Congrats on the bracelet! I bought one of those for my wife a while back and she loves it. Finding a Tiffany bracelet is on my bucket list. :yes: HH!

Well done Tim but please do not be giving Mrs Turner any ideas next year………….:D

Back
Top Bottom