5 ring day with the CZ plus an added bonus!

dc426

Elite Member
Yes it was a good day. Cliff and I along with Harold hit our new obscure out of the way new beach at low tide this morn. Lots of clad, 1 gold 7.7g ring with CZ, 1 big crusty silver and 3 plated rings.

The kicker was I was digging a nickel signal and looked in the scoop and found a small 14K .60g anklet. Also in the scoop was the nickel I was digging.

Thanks for looking!
HH/DC

Good job today Chris....I knew today would be different.....you can borrow my truck if you want.....

I got an idea, from here on out, lets call our "new obscure out of the way new beach" 5 ring beach....then everyone will know where we were when we post!

Cliff

Awesome job!!! Congrats on the goodies!

Nice meeting you today Chris, and great finds you got today, the water was pounding me so i left, but you and cliff is killing that area, Well Done. HH

There's a flag on the play for taunting. :shock:

Good job today Chris....I knew today would be different.....you can borrow my truck if you want.....

I got an idea, from here on out, lets call our "new obscure out of the way new beach" 5 ring beach....then everyone will know where we were when we post!

Cliff

Some guys are just blessed. How often can you dig a nickel and find a gold chain in the scoop as well. Man, I want some of your karma. You got it going on Chris. Congrats on that and another fine gold ring. The treasure chest keeps getting fuller.

Well done! I have that same chain I test machines with. Only ones that see's it and it has to be touching the coil is the V3i and DFX. And I doubt those settings would find it at the beach.

Some guys are just blessed. How often can you dig a nickel and find a gold chain in the scoop as well. Man, I want some of your karma. You got it going on Chris. Congrats on that and another fine gold ring. The treasure chest keeps getting fuller.

It was so cool seeing him holding that little chain up with the amazement on his face saying "I got a gold chain, I was digging a nickle....and here is the nickel" all in one scoop.

Cliff

I don't think I mentioned this but, I did rub Cliff's head for good luck after the day he had on Tues. It seems to have worked so I think it'll ge a regular thing now.

Nice, I'm jealous, I wish I still had less than 100k on my odometer! Those finds are pretty sweet too! Sure is a good thing the nickel and chain were together.

see Chris, I said the next day would be yours,,,,,,:laughing:thats a hot looking hunt,,,,,targets are really collated right now, IF you find them,,,,I have had a couple scoops lately that have had more than one target in the scoop and or more than one target in the hole,,,Congrats on a great hunt,,,GL HH

Nice, I'm jealous, I wish I still had less than 100k on my odometer! Those finds are pretty sweet too! Sure is a good thing the nickel and chain were together.

Ha! I was looking through my steering wheel pictures from this summer and I have really wracked the miles up!

Back
Top Bottom