I'm a bit concerned

I'm sorry to hear you're going through this. :( Hope you take it easy and that you'll have a smooth recovery. I'm praying for you! :yes:

Surgery here on both shoulders....a few times each. Thanks to time in the military running and gunning. They have healed well over the years but just recently I tweaked my right one again and may be looking at yet another surgery. Get a good DR and try to find someone that deals with athletes etc.. they will better understand your desire to get back at it. Surgery should be the last resort but if you get it, be sure to follow the PTs advice and healing regimen! Best of luck!

Low Tide

Deal with it, i have a Right ripped bicep 4 inches up, herniated disc L5, bad rota tor cuff right side , tie a 111 lb Chessie to my waist while detecting , no Big Deal bra. Man Up.:lol:

I’ll let you know in about 6 more weeks, lol. Had my left shoulder done about month ago. I’m a southpaw and swing with my left arm. Had bone spur removed that had cut my bicep tendon. Dr anchored it back in place and fixed torn cuff too. Doing PT 3x week and healing good. Had my right shoulder done about 8 yrs ago. Do your rehab exercises twice as much as they tell you. Right one back to normal in record time

Sorry to hear it. You've got two arms; right? Learn to swing with the other... it's the digging I can't do left handed.

R5

Sorry to hear it. You've got two arms; right? Learn to swing with the other... it's the digging I can't do left handed.
R5
You got 2 arms right? Start hitting the weights with the left! :laughing:

I can dig either arm, I just have difficulty keeping coil level with the left the times I swapped over to swing.

Attachments

• ARMS.jpg
    ARMS.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 33
You got 2 arms right? Start hitting the weights with the left! :laughing:

I can dig either arm, I just have difficulty keeping coil level with the left the times I swapped over to swing.

It's not the strength, it's coordination. Ima left-handed spaz! Had to learn left handed layups in junior high... I still can't do them. Oh... oh... I putt left handed and swing right; does THAT count? :laughing:

R5

Back
Top Bottom