A Little Holiday Gold!

nice hunt george WTG!!! glad to see you out digging hope all is well with you happy new year:D
Thank you brncofan and Happy New Year to you as well! :yes: The metal detecting was a little slow this winter but things seem to be picking up! :yes:

Very impressed George, you are a true master , my hats off to you. Happy new year

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
That's very flattering coming from such an accomplished hunter as yourself Alex- thank you! I'll admit that what I lack in skill I try to make up for in stubbornness. :lol: Happy New Year my friend!

Sheesh Compass! That top finds picture? You were out work ing it!!..., I think the tooth is really cool as well as the 5 silvers in one scoop...and of course the gold...Supreme effort! Hats off! :beers:
Thank you Mud, The day flew by so that meant I was having fun. However, a few hours later my body started to let me know that it WAS a lot of work as well. Still not fully recovered but better each day! ;)

Man o man you Cali guys are hard core! I can only dream of a hunt so golden!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks ugadigger but the real hard core hunters are hunting in the frigid waters of the northern latitudes! :wow:

Those rings are pretty, the tooth not so much but gold is gold! Nice scores!
Thanks 3.14R8, Well, that first gold ring must be pretty nice since my wife already claimed it. :lol: She wouldn't even go near the gold crown. :D

Congrats on the gold!
Thank you twizzlerlord!

Back
Top Bottom