61 days, 61 silvers...the run and a season is done

Doing Fine

With health issues Craig, how bought yourself , when the pine box comes, when your times up, your done , doesnt matter how many toy's , detector's you have, when your gone , your gone, ya can't take it with you ,just be glad you have someone to leave your cash & things to, i have only Lisa, my sister wont get squat, good luck with your health issue's , i can say some have kept me from hunting more , i do the best i can , i dont get a high from finding gold , or feel bad for not getting out, but when i do, we have fun, hope in 2019 you once rise again to hunting as you did before , as for me it's 50/50 , hope your able to plow, put food on the table, snow is coming , you have accounts that depend on you, i am retired, dont need any money, looking good here, as long as my health holds up , that's the bottom line, take care Craig wish you the best in 2019, Earl

Yes , True, but what's your excuse on holding back the Miami eye candy from us, if i lived their , i would be falling over my own feet :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::holycow::holycow::holycow: instead of digging zincon's You should be filming , and digging up gold , as much as i don't hunt, if we had a shoot out , there is only one thing you would do better at than me Digging Pennies , and yes the detector does count , before you you were swinging those LOW end detector's, now that you maned up :shock::lol: with a Excalibur :shock::laughing: your still digging pennies :aok::chaplin::detector: Ohhhhh it's a zinc :shock::lol::laughing::roll::clapping::razz::lalalala::thumbsup: only Felix with his :my2cents::beers: happy new year bro.

If I spent my time filming then I wouldn't be detecting now would I Earl? You need to take a break from your cabin fever and come down and spend some nice warm sunshine and looking at (or filming) our South beach beauties for yourself. I don't have time for that.

CZ-20/21? Sand Shark? DeLeon? Low end detectors? I got a used CZ-20 after 2 years with my BH Discovery 3300. The only reason I got the CZ 2 years after was that I wanted to hunt the water in the brutal summers here. The Sand Shark came years later in February of 2015 because an opportunity presented itself on a used pristine one that I got for $250 off Craigslist and just sold last week for $350. The 1st time out with it I found an 8.4 grs 18K ring that paid for the detector. The Deleon I still have and is the ONLY machine I will use in the dry sand due to the (3x18") clean sweep coil which is killer! When I got that detector and coil it made the BH superfluous so I sold it - not that I thought the BH was poor or low end. (That detector found 2 gold chains and my gold coin BTW!) I bought the 'Nox this year after careful consideration of my needs - a backup water machine and a wet sand primary. It was the 1st time I had treated myself to a new machine since the Bounty Hunter in 2006. The CZ I sold last year for $800 after it came back from Fisher. I couldn't trust it with water intrusion which is the only reason I went to an Excal (a used one re-worked by my buddy). I don't accumulate equipment and I don't like to waste money. I don't talk about hunting, I hunt. And I post pictures and stories of them - whether they're a bunch of corroded pennies or a Rolex. Have a great New Year and I hope you are able to get out and show us some pictures of hunts.

With health issues Craig, how bought yourself , when the pine box comes, when your times up, your done , doesnt matter how many toy's , detector's you have, when your gone , your gone, ya can't take it with you ,just be glad you have someone to leave your cash & things to, i have only Lisa, my sister wont get squat, good luck with your health issue's , i can say some have kept me from hunting more , i do the best i can , i dont get a high from finding gold , or feel bad for not getting out, but when i do, we have fun, hope in 2019 you once rise again to hunting as you did before , as for me it's 50/50 , hope your able to plow, put food on the table, snow is coming , you have accounts that depend on you, i am retired, dont need any money, looking good here, as long as my health holds up , that's the bottom line, take care Craig wish you the best in 2019, Earl

Earl... start your own thread... we can call it Hints from Earl... a take off of hints from Heloise... :lol:

Felix/Cfm-ct

Felix , good reply, well spocken, Craig here is your hint , retire i went at age 50, what's your excuse :?: are you going to work till your 75 :oldguy::shock::p

Back
Top Bottom