IPhone Tide Tracking

RayK

I thought I would pass on to IPhone users that Live Tide is being given away free today in the App store for tide tracking. I do not have a need to watch the tides but others maybe interested.

Ray

For surf forecasts I use "Surfline" because it has beach cams. However it only forecasts for 2 days in the free version. "MagicSeaWeed" (MSW) has longer forecasts. Those both have tides but for just pure tide forecasts I use "Tide Times" although I also have "Tides Near Me". I have an Android and all are free.

Strange bummer here...The NOAA beach cam sites I check daily to rock and roll for a hunt are offline...So I cant see the real time conditions? I get some stupid thingy.....due to the Govt Shutdown, the webcams on the MKG channel and all four sectors dont work...I know its a little thing, but still..a guy likes to watch the waves and figure out the longshore rip blowouts..especially when Time and Gold waits for nobody..

I gotta drive all the way out to get eyeballs and maybe take a swing? Mutherhubbard! All the way out? 30 miles roundtrip? These damn packets of Hothands aint free ya know! Good Lord...

Attachments

• snow road.jpg
    snow road.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 105
Ditto! Easy to read and I like researching the tide history too. But the web page is better than the phone app.

R5

I agree. I just downloaded the other app. Magic seaweed blows it out of the water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom