Multi Quote Feature

pine3874

Elite Member
How does one use the multi quote feature? I want to comment on a couple of points in someones post and want to quote separately each thing I am commenting on. I have seen it done many times, but can't figure out how to do it.

How does one use the multi quote feature? I want to comment on a couple of points in someones post and want to quote separately each thing I am commenting on. I have seen it done many times, but can't figure out how to do it.

You can use the m-quote button on the bottom right to quote several different posts from the same thread.
Just hit m-quote for how many you want but quote for the last.

To quote on several points from the same post check out what is at the beginning and end of any post you have hit the quote button on.
The only way to do this that I know is to separate each body of text and then copy and paste the users name and number in brackets in the front of each section and the forward slash quote in brackets at the end.

How does one use the multi quote feature?

Too bad the forum doesn't come with a manual.

I want to comment on a couple of points in someones post and want to quote separately each thing I am commenting on.

If you have to.

I have seen it done many times, but can't figure out how to do it.

Asking questions is the only way to go in this life.

Back
Top Bottom