How to get rid of - who quoted me...

My problem is...I see that I have a notification and think I have a pm, so I click on it...only to find out...it's not a message, it's the quote yet again. I DON"T CARE WHO QUOTES ME FOR CRISSAKES...I just don't want to be notified when or if someone does, it's as simple as that.

Last edited by a moderator:
My problem is...I see that I have a notification and think I have a pm, so I click on it...only to find out...it's not a message, it's the quote yet again. I DON"T CARE WHO QUOTES ME FOR CRISSAKES...I just don't want to be notified when or if someone does, it's as simple as that.

You can always go to your UserCP and set it up such that PMs will either cause a pop up to appear when you have a PM, or automatically open a new window with the PM. Then you can always ignore the "notification" message at the top right of the page since PMs will be treated differently.

The quotes off feature still needs some work. I did some more tweaking, hopefully that fixed it.

(I have edited Captain Silver by hand before I fixed it though.)

Im wondering if I am now bei g a pest to silver by quoting him again for absolutly no reason. Hehe:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom