Knee Pads

anode

can anyone tell me the name of a good pair of knee pads? it getting summer down here and the long pants have to go.

I am not sure what brand they were, but when I used to help pour concrete I'd wear them. That was before they came out for gardening also. I know you can find them at any nursery oulet or Menards, Lowes, etc.. I know they save your pants from getting ruined, as I have found out lately. :( smg

I don't go out without them, ever. They save on pants AND on my knees. I got a pair from White's for $13.00, and I also have a pair of Mongoose pads that are used for things such as rollerblading. They are the ones I use the most. I like the pads with 2 straps, not just 1.

Scarlett

I just went down to a wholesale tool outlet and got a cheap ($6) pair with hard plastic knee caps and Velcro straps. Have worn them everyday for the last three months. Straps are showing a little wear, but when they go, I'll probably go back and get any identical pair.

I went to Lowe's and got a pair that are used for flooring/general construction. Moderately priced (around $20-$30 for the pair I think) but this pair had gel inserts that are supposed to make them more comfortable. You can definitely get a pair for far less money though at a lot of different hardware/home improvement stores.

Get this....I paid a buck for the ones I use at a yard sale. Work great for me. Who says this needs to be expensive? :lol:

trobaughokc said:
I just went down to a wholesale tool outlet and got a cheap ($6) pair with hard plastic knee caps and Velcro straps.  Have worn them everyday for the last three months.  Straps are showing a little wear, but when they go, I'll probably go back and get any identical pair.

I got mine for $4.00, at Pamida so I bought 2 pair... Just like yours though the straps are fraying some. The hard plastic caps are nice though.

Back
Top Bottom