hunted Salisbury State Beach today...silver and LEAD!

BEACH-HUNTER

Elite Member
Last day of summer sort of...got some clad a bunch of lead a silver rope chain and a 1960 silver rosie.

Maybe BEACH-HUNTER

hey BEACH-HUNTER i go to salisbury all the time maybe we can hunt together am still new to this and would like someone to show me the tricks to it

I prefer to hunt it in winter

after a good storm if you hit it right you can do well!! hard beach to figure out.. I'm sure we'll run in to eachother one of these days!! I'll keep you posted on sand movement!! good luck!!

Nice finds
Great pics. looks like the jetty off the end of plum island in one of the pics.
Are you hunting the sand or water or both?
I have been thinking of stopping at the camping area fot a couple days on my way to Hamilton Ma.
steve

Thats the jetty at the Salisbury camp.

Nice finds
Great pics. looks like the jetty off the end of plum island in one of the pics.
Are you hunting the sand or water or both?
I have been thinking of stopping at the camping area fot a couple days on my way to Hamilton Ma.
steve

the campground area is where we were hunting..I hunted the water out to chest deep on ocean side of jetty no luck...the lead and loot came from camp ground side of Salisbury.

MAX have not..

I have been working 70 to 80 hours a week since my return home from Va Beach!! theres no end it sight!! we are short 3 supervisers!!! I only get to hunt 1x a week if lucky!!! I'll try to call SYFTA this week!! thanks...good hunting to ya!!

Back
Top Bottom