14k, 585, Sterling , and .925!!!!!!!!!

jcham

Elite Member
Well with my upcomming wedding Saturday I just needed to get out of the house and get my mind off things. I decided to fire up the Excailbur!!!!

I hope to be hunting Clearwater beach and Daytona next week for my honey moon, hope to see you there ;) .....

I hit the first ring 14k three tone gold about 30 minutes into the hunt. There is nothing like the sight of a gold ring comming out of the sand, incredable!!! Next was the .925 Irish Wedding band with a fake stone. This next ring engraved 585????? This ring is engraved Natilie 14 1 2005 but what does the 585 mean, its got to be white gold you wouldent engrave junk??? Then I hit the Sterling ear ring, I had a good day and hunting sure took my mind off the wedding. Maybe I'll go back tomarrow:lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• beachshot.jpg
    beachshot.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 1,623
  • nutone.jpg
    nutone.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 1,619
  • fourrings.jpg
    fourrings.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 1,570
  • thewiner.jpg
    thewiner.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 1,568
Congrats on the ring finds and your upcoming wedding Jcham :) 585 is 14k gold...

Thanks, the wedding is Saturday, rings supplied by God and this great hobby.....

I didnt know that 585 was gold, it sure sounded and looked like gold pulling it out of the water. I sent in a pendant to midwest refineries stamped 585 only I thought it was silver and had it in with my silver finds. Guess they got that one for free, oh well now I know. Thanks for your help!!!!!!!!!

Jamie

Honeymoon??

Nice finds Jamie!! But....metal detecting on your honeymoon??!!? :?: :no: :lol: :lol: I am has rabid about this hobby as the next guy but...Come on man, can ya think of something else to do?!? :yes:

Nice finds Jamie!! But....metal detecting on your honeymoon??!!? :?: :no: :lol: :lol: I am has rabid about this hobby as the next guy but...Come on man, can ya think of something else to do?!? :yes:

No kidding! I like detecting too and would choose it over just about any other activity... but not EVERY other activity!!!!

No kidding! I like detecting too and would choose it over just about any other activity... but not EVERY other activity!!!!

Well a very small part of our honeymoon will be spent on the beach, a very small part. Personaly I just cant see sitting there watching the tide roll in without a detector in hand. Two beaches five hour max is not neglecting EVERY other activity but I apreciate the concern;)

Jamie

Back
Top Bottom