deep iron in coin mode

stick

i continually work my backyard and it amazes me that i still am able to dig up a coin or a whatzit. well, yesterday, i decided to dig up the the deep coin hits (8"+) that are always big or deep iron. marked 3 spots and went and got the big shovel. hey, the back yard is already a total waste land from me learning how to use this thing. :lol: i dig up the first signal and sure enough, a piece of flat iron at about 12 inches. i go to the second spot and dig almost the exact same thing. by now, my wife is watching me out the back door. even the dog bailed out on me this time. she new there was going to be trouble. i tell her that i just have one more spot to dig and she gives me THE LOOK and goes back inside. i call the dog a coward and commence to digging. second shovel full and out falls the silver. oh yea, i did the dance. :lol:

Heh, that's a nice one! Now just give her the grin and laugh :lol:

I'm really starting to resent you all !!!!! We are getting more snow tonight :mad:

That is one sweet coin :D

walking libs have always been one of my fav coins, they are just so classy looking and yours is in great shape to boot! congratz!

Took a look and the Walker is worth $3 at the least --On your way to your first million-- Really good find and I am jealous :yes:

Now who's got the last laugh :) Great find - they sure are rare anywhere. How deep was the coin do you think ? Steve in so az

Nice coin, now I bet you are going to have to get your wife her own detector to help you finish wrecking the yard :lol:. Steve.

it was around 10". when i went and showed her what i had, all i got was a "that's nice dear, now go fill in your holes". so i called my mom. at least she could fake a little enthusiam. :lol:
hey tony, do you rent backhoes? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom