Treat yourself and detect a playground! Lol!!!

Amazing that you found that many nickels and no dimes.

I have found that in many places that were cherry picked for the silver turn produce a ton of nickles. I have pulled over $40 in nickles from my test park. Not too many silver, but tons of nickles. It was obvious that the place was cherry picked to death back in the 80s.

I have found that in many places that were cherry picked for the silver turn produce a ton of nickles. I have pulled over $40 in nickles from my test park. Not too many silver, but tons of nickles. It was obvious that the place was cherry picked to death back in the 80s.

I have noticed that too, but he was searching bark in a tot lot. Seems like there would be at least as many dimes in there as nickels and quarters. Just an observation.

Great video, I honestly enjoy them very much. I hunted a sand playground today (my honey hole for spendables) and got over $45 within an hour. Lots of kids around, but that wasn’t going to stop me.

Great video, I honestly enjoy them very much. I hunted a sand playground today (my honey hole for spendables) and got over $45 within an hour. Lots of kids around, but that wasn’t going to stop me.

Thats some fast Money there! I also enjoy the vids and hunting totters...!

Back
Top Bottom