When the treasure Gods hate you...

TrashMasterCCS

Elite Member
Found this in the bushes 15ft from where I found my gold coins...
24416f383dc443a6e613fbc16c418ba1.jpg
974452a4c7dd5297104496e42f09dd08.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few feet from where you found your gold coins ?
Listen to yourself man !!! Lol

But ya I'd be searching every inch within a 100 yards of a gold coin .
The treasure gods do not like it when we throw things in the prikkers so put it in the Pouch and in the trash 😊

You have angered the treasure gods. The only way to appease them is to offer up a sacrifice. You must sacrifice one of your gold coins as an offering. Only then will you find treasure again...... and your bad luck will quit rubbing off on me too.

You have angered the treasure gods. The only way to appease them is to offer up a sacrifice. You must sacrifice one of your gold coins as an offering. Only then will you find treasure again...... and your bad luck will quit rubbing off on me too.

You don’t know what bad metal detecting luck is. Im sorry for your 2 week drought! [emoji23]

They give a killer signal

And a hart stopper for sure! Dug two so far and rung a crisp high silver signal!

It's interesting that its gold colored, not sure I've seen one that color before. Your doing what any experienced detectorists would do. Hit it from all angles, change up settings, frequencies, and coils can help you pick out some stuff you may have missed. Thanks for keeping us posted, I enjoy these gold rush site hunts. Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom