Sorry guys. 9 more today with another WLH. *Live dig*

Goat88

Elite Member
Worked the last two nights thinking non stop about getting back out to this place. Got off this morning at 730 and had to come straight out to the hunting grounds. Wandered for a bit and picked up a couple dimes and the war nickle. Thought about where to go and decided to head over to where I found the SLQ from last week. I quickly found another dime so I slowed down a bit and really gave the area a good working. Another rosie then got the great 01.46 at 3 inches. A little skeptical because of the depth but the sound and numbers were good so I decided to film it just in case it was another half. I have to film this stuff so that I can believe it. It sure was another half, a 1917. So excited. Thats three walkers from this place and 30 silvers for the year. A couple buffs and wheats rounded out the day. 6 hrs hunting and poured rain the whole time. Love days like this.
Again sorry about the sound. IDK

A

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 681
Congrats on the big silver and boosting your numbers early. At this rate, you'll have 500+ silvers by the end of the year!:yes:

Congrats on the big silver and boosting your numbers early. At this rate, you'll have 500+ silvers by the end of the year!:yes:

That would be nice. Keep expecting it to drop off. Always say that but each hunt has me amazed at the amount of silver and quality. I'm having the time of my life. So much fun.

You have found an amazing site. Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom