Plat with ice and two gold

itsaring!

24K Larry
Forum Supporter
This is just one day. But its the best one. Only posting because my spots have now filled back in and im taking a break. Not quite 12 grams of Plat and two 14k. The cross also has a nice diamond.Got to get a jeweler friend to measure the diamonds. CTX stock coil did what the 17" coil wasn't getting done lately:shock:

Attachments

• IMG_2100.jpg
    IMG_2100.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 607
  • IMG_2096.jpg
    IMG_2096.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 600
  • IMG_2092.jpg
    IMG_2092.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 588
  • IMG_2093.jpg
    IMG_2093.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 588
Fricken awesome!

Both the golds look like tough targets, especially that "broken" ring...

Huge congrats man!

<°)))>{

Nice haul there Itsa! Got yourself a little silver too. That CTX is is finding some small gold!

Liking Del Rio very much, thank you! :cool:

R5

Fricken awesome!

Both the golds look like tough targets, especially that "broken" ring...

Huge congrats man!

<°)))>{
Yeah I can tell silver toe rings on the CTX. Open gold not so much:lol:

Nice haul there Itsa! Got yourself a little silver too. That CTX is is finding some small gold!

Liking Del Rio very much, thank you! :cool:

R5
I can detect on Sundays when the jags are playing. Apparently the whole new coaching staff and team are just that bad:lol:

That's a fine haul on the treasures!! Love the big plat!!

Nice stash you found. Have to agree the diamond on the cross looks high quality. Silver or looks decent too.
Silver is still a bit rough. Think I can salvage the claddagh ring though.

That's a fine haul on the treasures!! Love the big plat!!
Thanks Joe!

You were due for a nice haul, sweet Larry :thumbsup:
Been due a long time:lol:

Man that 14k sure looks higher k. Congrats on the plat and gold, super jelly! Sweet haul!
Thanks GS

Congrats! That's a nice cross! Do you remember what number it came up on the CTX?
Cross came up a 12 01. Wasn't real deep either. Probably 2 inches deep.

Oooh, great day Congrats! :wow: :cool:

Thanks Irons!

Nice!

Man I can't wait until I retire and can hit the beaches.

52 months and counting LOL.

I missed the good days here back in the 70s. Old timers told me even with their crappy machines they hit 2 gold a day or more. Now its work finding the spots. Im going broke doing oil changes looking for gold:lol:

I missed the good days here back in the 70s. Old timers told me even with their crappy machines they hit 2 gold a day or more. Now its work finding the spots. Im going broke doing oil changes looking for gold:lol:
I know what you mean itsaring! I can remember coming home with 6 or more rings pretty consistently years ago. In fact I used to have some beach hunters say they were amazed at the number of rings I was finding in the dirt. Ah, the good old days!

I found well over 80 rings just from one grade school alone. Tell me I wasn't the first to hunt there with a metal detector LOL.

I used to have a saying to our club members that there is at least one ring in every yard. If you haven't found one, you just haven't gotten your coil over it yet, or your detector isn't set right.

Fine looking pieces brother :yes: man the Plat is fat never seen a band so thick. Should be good quality stones too :yes: Big congrats :yes:

Beautiful platinum and gold. Very nice haul on the silver too. I'd say that's a good day for sure!

Nice job on the plat and gold. Looks like you had an awesome mix of finds too with the silver and is that a musket ball?

This is just one day. But its the best one. Only posting because my spots have now filled back in and im taking a break. Not quite 12 grams of Plat and two 14k. The cross also has a nice diamond.Got to get a jeweler friend to measure the diamonds. CTX stock coil did what the 17" coil wasn't getting done lately:shock:

WOW, that plat is pure awesomeness!!!

You mentioned going back to the stock coil... were you in the water or on land?

BTW, I could probably use those stones for my lapidary class. If you ever scrap, keep me in mind! :D

Back
Top Bottom