59¢, 925 heart and some Oakleys

GroundSweeper

Forum Supporter
Hit the lake before picking up my son from school. Only had about 20 minutes :no: but better than nothing!

Found a 925 heart with "diamonds" marked 925 Jan Thai.

Found a junk jewelry piece, then saw the sunglasses bobbing in the water. Usually the sunglasses I find are beat to heck and not salvageable. Wasn't sure with these but they cleaned up nicely.

Oakley polarized. Not a big fan of the gold colored "O"'s on them but they're replaceable I see online. Maybe I'll wear the gold O's and it'll bring me some gold luck :laughing:

First pair of usable sunglasses that I'll actually wear (I did find a pair of Jimmy Choo's I gave my wife earlier in the year).

Come on gold! Show yourself!

Happy hunting!

Attachments

• IMG_3799.jpg
    IMG_3799.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_3800.jpg
    IMG_3800.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_3801.JPG
    IMG_3801.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 200
Sounds like a successful hunt especially for only 20 mins :yes:

Hell I walked 3 miles of beach on Monday and only found a new stainless fork and a full bottle of Banana Boat Sunscreen and thought that was a success :laughing::D

Your lake hunt is better than any of my Gulf hunts lately.:laughing:
I have yet to find a piece of 925 marked Thai that didn't stick to a magnet, but I did get some good sticks from Thai many years ago:cool:....with that said, Congrats on the heart and Oakley's.
DL

Sounds like a successful hunt especially for only 20 mins :yes:

Hell I walked 3 miles of beach on Monday and only found a new stainless fork and a full bottle of Banana Boat Sunscreen and thought that was a success :laughing::D

Haha, I hear you there, last time at this spot I spent over an hour for 13¢...

Your lake hunt is better than any of my Gulf hunts lately.:laughing:
I have yet to find a piece of 925 marked Thai that didn't stick to a magnet, but I did get some good sticks from Thai many years ago:cool:....with that said, Congrats on the heart and Oakley's.
DL

Thanks man. No attraction to a magnet thankfully. Gave it to my wife :cool: had to look up sticks from Thai... :laughing:

Way to make the most out of a 20 minute hunt by finding some silver and the oakley's. Congrats!

Thanks Jam, was fun to get out some at least, silver helps, aching for some gold :lol:

Most, if not all, Oakleys retail for over $100 so a 20 minute hunt means you averaged over $300/hour. ;) Congrats! :yes:

Thanks! Hope your healing is going well!

Steller hunt!!

^^^ this!

Yeah gold next time :lol:

Was thinking the same thing :yes: nice hunt GS:yes:

Thanks Ronin!

Not bad GS. You even found lunch. It looks a little small to clean but nice.

:laughing: I actually like finding lures and such!

A short hunt is better than no hunt! Congrats on the finds! :)

Thanks man!

Your 20 min hunt was better than my 2 hour hunt. Those glasses are a great bonus. Congrats

Wore them today and though a bit flashy for my tastes I think they'll grow on me... thanks!

Back
Top Bottom