Dr Tones

Goat88

Elite Member
Or maybe it was mister tones or gold tones. Anyway, anyone heard from that guy in a while? He always had some good finds.

Getting rich off youtube and ML. Testing an equinox in Hawaii last week.Must be nice! Google dr tones 24k on YT. Don't want to drop a link and make these guys richer:laughing: By the way. Never get someone from Idaho to test an equinox at a salt beach. It gonna hurt sales.:lol:

I have tried to watch his videos but the five minute lead in turned me off.

I get bored watching lead ins to videos. Why show me five minutes of nothing.

I use to watch his vids and then he made the switch from hobbies the to nod. Now it's all about the cash. I haven't watched his vids in a bout a year after he started flat out asking for money.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I use to watch his vids and then he made the switch from hobbies the to nod. Now it's all about the cash. I haven't watched his vids in a bout a year after he started flat out asking for money.

Everyone on youtube it seems is asking for money via patreon now. Kinda turns me off.

Same here. I actually rarely watch any anymore. If I want to donate cash i'll donate it to my fuel tank to help even the odds of me finding something:lol:

My problem with him is he always came to toot his horn. Never commented on others finds. Came here with his video's and left. Same with a few others.

Sure I make good finds and so do others. Helping others and answering questions is part of being a member of a forum as far as I am concerned.

I stopped watching videos or commenting people that just come to show their finds. My choice.

Brandon made it clear he was not making a video as an expert on beach hunting and clearly he was right. I still found it somewhat helpful though. I appreciate he took time from his family vacation to do it, produce it and post it.

He has made loads of 'tubes and its easy enough to skip over parts one may find slow or repetitious.

Funding for online content has dipped greatly lately and that is why so many are seeking alternate support. There is not nearly the money to be made as you might think. Loads of people are just quitting as they are not able to break even with cost of production.

Anyone who has ever attempted any form of video shooting and editing would know that he does a fantastic job at it. I watch his videos for the pure appreciation of what it takes to put the video together. Seriously, go out and try it yourself. It's very difficult.

I'm just happy Dr. Tones , the Hoover Boys , Tony 2 cent , all the folks make Videos . Have you seen what's on TV these days ?
Hope they are making a couple bucks for the time they put in .
Let's face it . A following can only come from being likable and entertaining .
Sincerity goes a long way .. it can not be faked . They can talk all the trash they want sometimes but I for one who has t subscribed to any channels sure love to watch the boys and girls hunt .
A couple videos is just what a guy needs at the end of a long day.
HH and God speed to IDX Monster , and all the Heavy hitters on the MonsterTube đź‘Ť
Dew

I watch some of nearly everyone's videos, and quite frankly I say the more the better.

Like Dew said what's on TV is junk anyway, if there is something about someone you don't like in their videos, don't watch. But I would think most have value of some kind.

It's kind of like they make trucks for truck people, cars for car people and SUV's for SUV people. Get what you want and don't complain what others want.

I like his videos. I also bought his book early on and found it useful material. Don’t understand the hate - get over it.

Who here has automatic mice on their PCs or auto touch screens on iPads?
Noone has to click on the gent's vids.

Colder than a well diggers you know what here with snow on the ground.
I'll watch detecting vids till it warms up.

Back
Top Bottom