New here!!

Welcome from Wisconsin [emoji32][emoji944] enjoy the beaches[emoji907] coil is water proof and does find silver and gold. Send pics of your finds and enjoy the hobby.

My crossfire 2 coil is water proof That’s good to know!

Last edited:
Welcome from Wisconsin [emoji32][emoji944] enjoy the beaches[emoji907] coil is water proof and does find silver and gold. Send pics of your finds and enjoy the hobby.

Here’s my first hunt. It was on a remote hillside about 1-2 miles away from where the invasion of Guam happened. I found a .50 cal round, shrapnel, and what some other members believe to be a Grenade fuse or timed explosive fuse.
61d90414066b8739d393164c2502431d.jpg
7483e712de4288388d5cab32f8d9d732.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice finds 👍🏻 one of my first times in Hawaii I used my GTA-1000 and found some nice rounds from WW2.

Guam

Are you sure you are ready to give up life in the tropics where you have most of the beaches to yourself ? You will have lots om completion back in the states. :detector::tropical:

Are you sure you are ready to give up life in the tropics where you have most of the beaches to yourself ? You will have lots om completion back in the states. :detector::tropical:

I know I hate to give it up but the military says I have too

Guam

I know I hate to give it up but the military says I have too

I imagine you will make the most of the time you have left over there , there is nothing like seeing the sunrise rise and sun set over the ocean while sitting on a tropical beach. Just like looking at a area and imagining what it looked like while a major history event like World War II was happening there.:tropical::beers::digginahole::detector:

Just Joined the group

Hi, My name is Jeff and I'm new to the board. I metal detected with my father when I was a teen but wasn't able to do much after that as I was in the A.F. and overseas most of the time.

Anyway, I live in Lexington, SC and am now retired. I bought a boat, but no one around to go fishing. I started watching YOUTUBE vids on MT. Started to get the bug and am ready. I'm free most any day and hope to hook up with some good folks and have some fun.

BTW I haven't bought a MT yet, looking at the Garrett AT Pro, Fisher LTD, or the White MXT All Pro.

All suggestions welcomed. I'm buying one this week regardless. TIA Jeff

Rusty, I live in Lexington, SC and am getting ready to buy my 1st MT in 30 years. That's how long it's been since I picked one up. I used to have a coinmaster as a kid.

Last edited:
Hi, My name is Jeff and I'm new to the board. I metal detected with my father when I was a teen but wasn't able to do much after that as I was in the A.F. and overseas most of the time.

Anyway, I live in Lexington, SC and am now retired. I bought a boat, but no one around to go fishing. I started watching YOUTUBE vids on MT. Started to get the bug and am ready. I'm free most any day and hope to hook up with some good folks and have some fun.

BTW I haven't bought a MT yet, looking at the Garrett AT Pro, Fisher LTD, or the White MXT All Pro.

All suggestions welcomed. I'm buying one this week regardless. TIA Jeff

Rusty, I live in Lexington, SC and am getting ready to buy my 1st MT in 30 years. That's how long it's been since I picked one up. I used to have a coinmaster as a kid.

Hey Jeff !

Just saw your post and saw where the detector you had as a kid was a Coinmaster and thought you'd gey a kick out of some old ads and a photo :lol:

coinmaster_ad.jpgcoinmaster_ad2.jpgcoinmaster1.jpg

hiya

Great to have you aboard. Nice lot here and I'm sure you will feel at home. Look forward to reading your posts!

Ever in Nova Scotia I dig at the drop of a dime!

Back
Top Bottom