New Guy

And to think, I was just about to order my knee high socks to wear with my flip flops on the beach. Maybe even hike my shorts up a little with some suspenders so I could fit in with y’all olds farts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old Farts Me?:shock:

And to think, I was just about to order my knee high socks to wear with my flip flops on the beach. Maybe even hike my shorts up a little with some suspenders so I could fit in with y’all olds farts.

Not in SoCal. We dress cool until the day we drop.:lol:
Welcome to the forum.

Hi everyone,
Well it all started with YouTube suggesting a video. Then moved on to a buddy giving me a bounty hunter metal detector. I quickly realized that I needed a better way of finding the junk in the hole. So I picked up a Garrett pro pointer. Then I needed a hand shovel to dig around in the hole, so I picked up a Lasche hand digger. Then I was trying to find a place to put all the precious nails, washers, pull tabs and plow parts I was unearthing, so I bought a pouch. Now I'm pretty well hooked and just ordered the Garrett AT Max. I live in Central/South Ga. have a couple of kids, a wife and a job so this should a be very interesting.

Wait what? I bet you have a dog and a nice truck even! Possibly even a boat! You probably even live in a House I bet! Turn Back Now!!

You will lose everything if you go down this treasure hunting path! Except maybe the dog, depending on who wants custody...:laughing::laughing:

Welcome from FL and Mud is right. Keep the dog. A dog is man's best friend. I know it is supposed to be your wife. But put the dog and your wife in the trunk of the car. Ride them around town for about and hour. Then open the trunk and see which one is happy to see you. Let use know how it turns out.:?:

Welcome from PA!! another old fart in the frozen north.. It warmed up a bit to where I saw some grass!! I am new but I got the bug bad!! Must have gotten bit high up near the brain. I was out swinging after work in the dark testing out my new detector I got for Christmas! Found out that it is too small for me! Darned if I didn't order a man sized one! lol It should be here Friday.. but supposed to be more of that dreaded white stuff on the ground by then... DRAT!!! and DOUBLE DRAT!!! oooh wait.. what do I have a snow blower for!!?? Hmmmmm

Welcome from PA!! another old fart in the frozen north.. It warmed up a bit to where I saw some grass!! I am new but I got the bug bad!! Must have gotten bit high up near the brain. I was out swinging after work in the dark testing out my new detector I got for Christmas! Found out that it is too small for me! Darned if I didn't order a man sized one! lol It should be here Friday.. but supposed to be more of that dreaded white stuff on the ground by then... DRAT!!! and DOUBLE DRAT!!! oooh wait.. what do I have a snow blower for!!?? Hmmmmm

Haha. Yea my neighbor said I could work the area around a very old homesite and store that was on his property. I went over to check it out and ended up staying four hours.

Maybe I should have listened to Mud-puppy

Back
Top Bottom